86 replies to this topic

#1 Comrade Stoker

Comrade Stoker

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25388 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 07:25 PM

Is anyone watching this shit? One guy was hosting and he had a Wellington theme (Duke) with Beef Wellington etc. Some lass just turned up in a zebra print dress then when offered a canapé said she didn't like onions. Then the bloke served scrambled duck eggs and smoked eel and she said she didn't like cold fish. I would have told her to fuck off.

E2A Now she just asked if the mushrooms had been chopped in the Beef Wellington, she can't eat whole mushrooms. What the fuck is wrong with her lol

Edited by Lake Palmer, 13 June 2010 - 07:26 PM.

My outdoor grow (Church and Cheese)
2 x Jacky White and 1 x Grapefruit Outdoor
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

#2 earl

earl

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 07:34 PM

The bit when he said it would be waterloo themed and then she starts going on about abba lol

#3 Comrade Stoker

Comrade Stoker

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25388 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 07:45 PM

She's cooking now :spliff:

How the fuck did she manage to get to this age? It's beyond me, she's as thick as pig shit

Edited by Lake Palmer, 13 June 2010 - 07:54 PM.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

#4 Comrade Stoker

Comrade Stoker

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25388 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:53 PM

That presenter on Come Dine With Me is a fucking genius. Its a proper good program this, even though I keep thinking "I'm watching some random people cook for some other random people"

#5 B-high

B-high

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1956 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

My brother's girl friends pal is going to be on it soon, Irish lass it's the Newcastle one keep an eye out, god she can talk alright, which I expect is one of the main criteria.
I don't believe in ghosts and I don't believe aliens abduct people.

#6 Comrade Stoker

Comrade Stoker

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25388 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:02 PM

Fucking classic just now. Some lass said "And ill add some of this wet cheese, don't ask me what it's called as I can't pronounce it.."

It was fucking Feta lol

#7 EnigmaticOne

EnigmaticOne

Nicely cured.

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14679 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:04 PM

When I am really bored I watch old episodes of come dine with me online lol

Some of the earlier series were hysterical. Some of the cooking is truly diabolical :alien2:

But it's always entertaining!
Confucius said,
"Do not be concerned about others not appreciating you. Be concerned about your not appreciating others."

He also said:
"He who expects nothing is seldom disappointed"

#8 chris e

chris e

*nix Guy, Live Free or Die

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2177 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:04 PM

[..]

How the fuck did she manage to get to this age? It's beyond me, she's as thick as pig shit

I regularly think that about a lot of people on tv lol I like come dine with me some of the people on there make you laugh.

#9 TheStoneDuk

TheStoneDuk

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

• Team UK420
  • 6084 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:09 PM

I'm a Come Dine addict and I'm proud :smug: lol

She is a tad fick, but that bloke did look dabber :rofl:
Autumn 2011 diary
Sweet seeds 2011 competition - completed
Sweet Seeds 2012 competition diary
" Any person who can struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still know where their towel is is clearly a person to be reckoned with"- Douglas Adams (11 March 1952 – 11 May 2001)

" It is a well-known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job - Douglas Adams
Please write name of band and song above music videos to make them searchable

#10 Blayz'd

Blayz'd

Trichomes in full effect

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8847 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:58 AM

lol I have to admit to watching that when the opportunity arrises. Without the narrator it would be absolute bollocks. His comical comments make me laugh. Some of those people are raving too. It wouldn't work at all for me without the guy doing the voice over. He's the real star of that one. Have actually learned a few clever tricks off there too.
Plato said "It is a just person who disobeys an unjust law."
Epictetus said "Freedom is the right to live as we wish."
Voltaire said "Man is free at the moment he wishes to be"
Blayz'd said "When I grow up, I want to be a budologist"
Gil S-H said "Each one reach one, each one try to teach one"

#11 _hantshaze_

_hantshaze_
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:06 AM

Love it :yep:

The one from Preston has to be the funniest ever lol

Watch from 20 mins in :rofl: What a fuckin twat lol

#12 _Jibbajabba_

_Jibbajabba_
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:06 AM

Yup!!

I dont mind a bit of this myself, theres some fuckin loons on there tho, but yeah george lamb is the bollocks when it comes to taking the piss...

#13 Comrade Stoker

Comrade Stoker

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25388 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

Love it :yep:

The one from Preston has to be the funniest ever lol

Nice one man, Preston is my old stomping grounds, ill be watching this one in bed later.

#14 The Black Sheep

The Black Sheep

Retrobratum Inebriatum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2286 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:22 PM

I wish george lamb did narrate it he's a don, it's dave but his sharp delivery is cracking, the mrs loves it on saturdays omnibus and the one round our way made some lass to be a right prim an proppa posh bitch, she drives a micra and works in admin :rofl: for me it's like jeremy kyle "thank god I'm not that daft" but the ones with the boozers one are cracking some guy got fucking smashed at everyones do's and then wiped the floor with all their cooking on his night, drunk cooking for the win !

Tha's been a cooartin' Mary Jane

"Banish the word 'struggle' from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration. We are the ones we have been waiting for." — Hopi elders

Different day, same shit, ain't nothin' good in the hood I'd run away from this bitch and never come back if I could

#15 _Jibbajabba_

_Jibbajabba_
  • Guests

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:46 PM

I wish george lamb did narrate it he's a don, it's dave but his sharp delivery is cracking, the mrs loves it on saturdays omnibus and the one round our way made some lass to be a right prim an proppa posh bitch, she drives a micra and works in admin :rofl: for me it's like jeremy kyle "thank god I'm not that daft" but the ones with the boozers one are cracking some guy got fucking smashed at everyones do's and then wiped the floor with all their cooking on his night, drunk cooking for the win !

yeah i knew it was something lamb....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users