199 replies to this topic

#1 plantmagic

plantmagic

Vegging Nicely

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:08 AM

Here is a schedule oldtimer has put together to cover fertilized mediums (multi purpose etc) as well as lightly or non fertilized mediums (Soil Supreme etc).

The top part is for our lightly fertilized mediums and the one below it is for the full fertilized stuff.

Oldtimer also reccomends to cut out the BioSilicon @ the end of week 4 NOT week 5 as in the schedule below.

ot_1.jpg

#2 slipperyjim82

slipperyjim82

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:23 PM

Is it not recomended to flush with plain water for the last 2 weeks of flower?

Also, If the plant seems hungry is it ok to go over the 5ml per litre mark?

Thanks.

#3 ratdog

ratdog

godless commie scum

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38070 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:59 PM

Not using organic nutrients mate :yinyang:

My bolt hole

Got a letter the government the other day, open and read it, it said they were suckers

#4 The Villan

The Villan

I got me own Troll :)

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7238 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:11 PM

I have just noticed a major difference between BB and OT nutes. Am I right by saying that one cuts the grow out altogether after the second week into 12/12 ?

Vill

Coming soon......... Psycho x Diesel 14 :)

http://www.kgbeans.co.uk

#5 madgiz

madgiz

Resin Coated

• Team UK420
  • 15053 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:57 PM

Yes, PM has a good supply of (N) in its bloom nutes..:rofl:

Edited by madgiz, 19 May 2010 - 07:00 PM.

scuba pics

Respect each others opinions, help each other out and keep it chilled. jackson5 May 2011

Indeed, if a poor man will spend a year in prison for stealing out of hunger, how high would the gallows need to be to hang the rich man who breaks the law out of greed?― Terry Pratchett, Snuff

#6 Bhang Buddie

Bhang Buddie

nil carborundum illegitimi - no pasaran & DILLIGAF

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6721 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:10 PM

I do this for one week, I don't know what others do however a flush through is necessary to clean the whole plant. When is the last 2 weeks ?

Also, If the plant seems hungry is it ok to go over the 5ml per litre mark??

If she asks, I give :oldtoker: aand I'm using PM.

Edited by Bhang Buddie, 19 May 2010 - 07:11 PM.

'Old' diareees just ear-> 2007-> http://www.uk420.com...opic=194106&hl= ; 2008-> http://www.uk420.com...opic=213925&hl= ; 2009-> http://www.uk420.com...owtopic=256401=

n' ear->  2012 Barneys Blue Cheese Moon Diary ; 2013 'Moon Dyree'

THC is proof that Shiva loves us & wants us to be happy.

#7 Jon Clobert

Jon Clobert

Ch, ch, check, 1, 2.

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5380 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:38 PM

I have just noticed a major difference between BB and OT nutes. Am I right by saying that one cuts the grow out altogether after the second week into 12/12 ?

Vill

Yo Villain,
I'm on the PM OT organic grow and bloom.
I've just swapped over from 2ml of OT grow on day 16 - to now on day 21 with the first feed of just 2 ml bloom.
I'm gonna be intrested to see if the blue cheese i'm using them on yellow up as it seemed to be a N hungry strain the last grow of them - Bio Bizz (Clones)

I'm just trying to follow the chart in the opening post and see how i get on with them. I love 'em so far. Really nice plant health lol

they smell better than the fish mix any-way. That's for sure

:P :(

laters

Edited by Jon Clobert, 20 May 2010 - 07:38 PM.

#8 The Villan

The Villan

I got me own Troll :)

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7238 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:02 PM

Hiya Jon, I am about to order my OT grow and bloom and I need to replenish my stock of granules.
I too will be very interested to watch how the OT handles my babies :starwars:
I really can't fault the biobizz range, they have been very good to me and my Ladies but hey British is Best so PM can keep my hard earned pennies in England :kwasny:
I just been in to check on them, and have a guess, yeah go on have a guess at what I couldn't resist rubbing my hands on :lucky:

CHEEEEEEEEEEESE

Coming soon......... Psycho x Diesel 14 :)

http://www.kgbeans.co.uk

#9 Ozone

Ozone

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:18 PM

When do you define week 1 of a plants life in relation to the grow chart. Is it as soon as the cutting is rooted and potted into the first pot, or when it is fully established and going into its final 6.5 liter pot.

I am trying to work out the best regime for my plants using this range of food. I have a long veg time under T5HO fluro lights before they get into there final pots under the 400w haliads

This is how I grow mine from cuts

Cuttings have rooted and potted into 2.5" pots under T5HO lights, usually they take about 2 weeks to fill the pot before I pot up into 4" pot, usually they need about 2 weeks to fill these pots under the T5HO lights,( so this is 4 weeks they have been veggin for)
Then I pot into a 1.5 liter pot ( about 5.5" pot) these usually take about two weeks to fill there pots. ( this is now 6 weeks veg)

All this time they are under T5HO light in my cupboard, then I take them into my flower room and pot up into 6.5 liter pots and veg under Metal Haliad's for a further 2 weeks or until the roots show out the bottom, ( in total this is 8 weeks veg)

The feed schedual only shows week 1 and 2 for growth. What sort of feeding regime would I need for this amount of veg time?

By the way, as a test I am using B&Q MP for half the crop and Plant Magic Supreme soil for the other half. I will be using OT organic range for the feed as well as PM additives.

thank you

#10 Ozone

Ozone

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:35 PM

To be honest mate I think the feeding in veg is not really needed, I gave the odd dose here n there rather than with every feed and I didn't dare go over 2ml per litre but even that was to much so I just gave the odd dose of 1ml per litre and that was me in PM compost to which doesn't even have any added nutes in it, its very potent stuff is the Grow.

I think you just need to judge each plant individually, don't feed until they show you they need it is the best advice I can give and it just takes time to get used to your plants and judge what they need :stoned:

Thank you

#11 Greengrocer

Greengrocer

Peoples Front

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3351 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:26 AM

Here is a schedule oldtimer has put together to cover fertilized mediums (multi purpose etc) as well as lightly or non fertilized mediums (Soil Supreme etc).

The top part is for our lightly fertilized mediums and the one below it is for the full fertilized stuff.

Oldtimer also reccomends to cut out the BioSilicon @ the end of week 4 NOT week 5 as in the schedule below.

ot_1.jpg

Hi all... Someone has asked this question, but to me it wasn't answered properly..

Q. When do you define week 1 of a plants life cycle? (as soon as you drop seed in, in my case this is into root riot..? (or) something else..?

Also...

I know there's plenty of nute's in the multi purpose compo, and most chaps advise that you don't need add ons in veg but I'd like to expand my rootage asap, so I can get them out GG'ed asap. So would the best advice on this would be to purchase the granules and biosilicon.? That way I should have root development speeded up by both(?) and a bit of resistance to funghi and disease..

what's yer best advice please..?

MW

Be more direct and stop pussying about... you fuckwit..!!! 

#12 Greengrocer

Greengrocer

Peoples Front

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3351 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:12 PM

ot_1.jpg

Hi all... Someone has asked this question, but to me it wasn't answered properly..

Q. When do you define week 1 of a plants life cycle? (as soon as you drop seed in, in my case this is into root riot..? (or) something else..?

Also...

I know there's plenty of nute's in the multi purpose compo, and most chaps advise that you don't need add ons in veg but I'd like to expand my rootage asap, so I can get them out GG'ed asap. So would the best advice on this would be to purchase the granules and biosilicon.? That way I should have root development speeded up by both(?) and a bit of resistance to funghi and disease..

MW

BUMP

#13 Arnold Layne

Arnold Layne

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38123 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:35 PM

Also...

MW

How to define week 1? I take it as being the last week before going 12/12. If you look at the guide, it gives you 2 weeks before 12/12, calling them weeks 1 and 2.

Remember it is a GUIDE. Not a blueprint requiring rigid observation. I find I don't need any Grow at all, as I start using feeds at week three of 12/12 or thereabouts, when I start by using the Bloom solo. Providing the plants look ready. No point feeding a plant that aint hungry!

The Oldtimer range is organic, and the great need in organics is patience. Trying to manipulate and speed things along does not sit well with organics. However, you can certainly encourage and stimulate rapid root growth by providing an optimum growing situation. Part of that would certainly be the proper use of Granules and Bio-Silicon. A touch of rock-dust won't go amiss either :P And a splash of SM3 (even better used as foliar spray) lol lol
Not sure what you mean by "GG'ed", sorry. :yinyang:

HTH

#14 Greengrocer

Greengrocer

Peoples Front

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3351 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 01:08 PM

Also...

MW

How to define week 1? I take it as being the last week before going 12/12. If you look at the guide, it gives you 2 weeks before 12/12, calling them weeks 1 and 2.

Remember it is a GUIDE. Not a blueprint requiring rigid observation. I find I don't need any Grow at all, as I start using feeds at week three of 12/12 or thereabouts, when I start by using the Bloom solo. Providing the plants look ready. No point feeding a plant that aint hungry!

The Oldtimer range is organic, and the great need in organics is patience. Trying to manipulate and speed things along does not sit well with organics. However, you can certainly encourage and stimulate rapid root growth by providing an optimum growing situation. Part of that would certainly be the proper use of Granules and Bio-Silicon. A touch of rock-dust won't go amiss either :soap: And a splash of SM3 (even better used as foliar spray) :soap: :yes:
Not sure what you mean by "GG'ed", sorry. :yep:

HTH

Ta for replying Arn.. I don't wanna force them just want to give em a beeter start if that's possible.

(GG) Guerilla Grow.. I just want to get the blighters out as soon as, as I'm starting a tad-ish late.

Appreciated on advice, I will use granules for every pot up.

will use Biosilicon.. Is this ok for me to use at 10 days after dropping seeds in..? if not then when, or is it too young for that.?

MW

#15 Greengrocer

Greengrocer

Peoples Front

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3351 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:50 PM

bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users