30 replies to this topic

#1 geedupfromthekneesup

geedupfromthekneesup

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:41 PM

Yo :)

Heard frisian dew is the dogs bollocks.. :rofl: also heard its hard to germ... :rofl: any1 had probs with this? MR FRISIAN - I know your the master of this.. please show me the light, i want nice bud like how yours looked! :spliff:
"Wont you help me bless this chalice, wont you help me steam this stew, can't you help me to bun this medicine, it's good for asthma and flu!" Guinea Pepper - Lick the chalice

#2 Mr Frisian

Mr Frisian

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:11 PM

Yo :)

Heard frisian dew is the dogs bollocks.. :B): also heard its hard to germ... :ouch: any1 had probs with this? MR FRISIAN - I know your the master of this.. please show me the light, i want nice bud like how yours looked! :yahoo:

Im not the master mate , Only done fd once , had no problems with them at all from germ to harvest .... The smoke is very good tbh , Focus on picking a secure site that gets at least 6hrs full sun a day Along with decent prep and fd really does grow itself .... If your brave(not cutting early) and lucky (weather wise) You will get them like mine were last year

Good luck bud

Mr F

#3 farmer boy

farmer boy

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7427 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:08 PM

hi there . my seeds wear tiny germed 10 only had 4 pop 1 died pritty much strate away got 3 left . 1 looks like it will only last a couple more days and the other 2 just aint doing nothing . there 4 wees old and only look about a week old . next to them i have passion No1 , rox , purple No1 all off wich had 90-100% germ rate and are mostly doing very well . passion No1 seams to have the fastest grow rate and rox seams to be a realy short ,stocky , strong plant

peace out farmer boy

forgot to say all the above wear in the same propergator , same jiffy 7's , same water , same time

Edited by farmer boy, 22 February 2010 - 07:10 PM.

get a bigger hammer!

#4 Mr Frisian

Mr Frisian

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:22 PM

hi there . my seeds wear tiny germed 10 only had 4 pop 1 died pritty much strate away got 3 left . 1 looks like it will only last a couple more days and the other 2 just aint doing nothing . there 4 wees old and only look about a week old . next to them i have passion No1 , rox , purple No1 all off wich had 90-100% germ rate and are mostly doing very well . passion No1 seams to have the fastest grow rate and rox seams to be a realy short ,stocky , strong plant

peace out farmer boy

forgot to say all the above wear in the same propergator , same jiffy 7's , same water , same time

Maybe its the batch i dunno.... The rox is another plant ive grown to death (20-30 grows) DSC02228 in the gallery .... Very good strain only had a little stem rot and chopped on the 15th-17th october

#5 Punk

Punk

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:46 AM

good cropper,ok smoke,but i grew sick of it after a year.seeds were medium size and germed easy.

#6 marcus420

marcus420

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:50 AM

Shit Farmer boy, don't be saying that, when I'm days away from ordering my Frisian Dew seeds, what do you think, should I steer clear this season ? PANIC!

#7 Punk

Punk

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:55 AM

from 2008.not the greatest summer either.

Attached Thumbnails

• ebay08_005.jpg

#8 Punk

Punk

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:02 PM

and another just before chop.e2a they had 2 weeks to go i think,ended mid Oct.

Attached Thumbnails

• 08.JPG

Edited by Punk, 23 February 2010 - 12:10 PM.

#9 Marcos

Marcos

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3954 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:30 PM

Shit Farmer boy, don't be saying that, when I'm days away from ordering my Frisian Dew seeds, what do you think, should I steer clear this season ? PANIC!

Marcus, any weed you've been smoking for a year you'll get bored off / immune to. That's why its best to grow a variation of Indica, Sativa & Hybrid strains. Your brain wont know whats hit it after smoking that mix after a year .. :blub:

I say get the FD m8 - good luck.

"Herb was meant for growing outside. Whats up with these hydro people, adding artificial chemicals to water and growing under miserable lights. What plants really need is positive energy and thats it. Thats the best tip for growing real fine natural collie .." Genesis 1:29-31

#10 farmer boy

farmer boy

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7427 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:50 PM

hi m8 i would still give it a go if its the one you wont :blub: . i might have just had a bad batch or sumit

peace out farmer boy
get a bigger hammer!

#11 ExcessiveFoliage

ExcessiveFoliage

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:10 PM

FD is the best strain I have seen outdoors and I have been fortunate enough not to have experienced a poor germination rate, I have culled weaker seedlings and have had a few non starters, but nothing to worry about. I germinated alot of seeds last year and I was happy with the strain throughout its life cycle. I recently germinated 20 seeds and they all came through, they are around 3 weeks old and they are growing well compared to their Himalayan Gold siblings (same age). I think you should go ahead and try the Fresian Dew it is a very beautiful strain. Good luck. EF

#12 Mr Frisian

Mr Frisian

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:36 PM

See the weather makes a big difference , This photo was on the 21st Oct and it was well and truly baked, good comparison between 2008 and 2009 :wacko:

Attached Thumbnails

• frisian_21st10.JPG

#13 _gunnaknow_

_gunnaknow_
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:00 PM

hi there . my seeds wear tiny germed 10 only had 4 pop 1 died pritty much strate away got 3 left . 1 looks like it will only last a couple more days and the other 2 just aint doing nothing . there 4 wees old and only look about a week old....

Try giving them some gibberellic acid and auxins, they might not be producing enough of their own at the moment.

#14 _Nunsacred_

_Nunsacred_
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:57 PM

See the weather makes a big difference , This photo was on the 21st Oct and it was well and truly baked, good comparison between 2008 and 2009 :smug:

That photo has inspired me to order some FD beans. If I can get something like that I'll be properly delighted. My grow site is miles from home and physically punishing to get to......but it's worth it for bud like that.

#15 _BlessMyBuds_

_BlessMyBuds_
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:03 AM

Nice hope mine look this good :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users