#1 plantmagic

plantmagic

Vegging Nicely

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:51 AM

hydro_web.gif

Please note, this schedule is for guidlines only. As with any method of growing nothing should be set in stone so to speak. The EC values are good + / - 2.0 points on the meter.

#2 _Tutu_

_Tutu_
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:07 PM

Is that starting at EC1.0 +starting EC or including my starting EC of 0.4

#3 _mrgrumpy_

_mrgrumpy_
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

My complaint is the bottle of boost states 2ml per litre of water and not 1.5ml per litre of water anywhere but in this grow schedule.
This along with the cf of week 1 @ cf16, week 2 @ cf18, and week 3 @ cf20.
Now making up just the hydro bloom at the stated doses even erring on the 3ml per litre of water lower than stated then adding the boost at the stated dose you just cannot have the cf soo low as stated for the boost stage of growing of cf16, cf18 and cf20.
Its unachievable. :wallbash:
Is there something im missing like adding a lesser amount of bloom nutrients :headpain:
If so id would be nice if plant magic told someone. :wassnnme:
Mrgrumpy

#4 Budelaire

Budelaire

Caveat Venditor

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10453 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

You add the boost 1st, then supplement with bloom A/B up to your required strength. :yinyang:

Edited by Budelaire, 17 June 2012 - 08:43 PM.

Smottie Remixed Testers & Smellyberry/Casey jones

#5 _mrgrumpy_

_mrgrumpy_
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:05 AM

Thanks Budaire but it doesnt say that and the bottle of bloom clearly states 4-5ml per litre of water then the bottle of boost at start of week 5 says add @ 2ml per litre hydro so this is pure bollox. :wassnnme:
Why dont they just say add loads less bloom nutes and add boost @ X amount. :ouch:
Its just up in the air the mixture imho :wallbash:
Fyi i probably wont use this product again due to the lack of information regarding its use. :headpain:
Mrgrumpy

Edited by mrgrumpy, 18 June 2012 - 12:07 AM.

#6 _mrgrumpy_

_mrgrumpy_
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:33 AM

Sorry for that outburst Budelaire :wink: :blub: had a stressful day yesterday but ive checked the bottles and states 3 - 4ml of bloom i do a little less btw and the boost clearly states to add to the nutrient solution @ 2ml per litre.
Mrgrumpy

#7 _mrgrumpy_

_mrgrumpy_
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

Hi Wan they what do you mean by most work like that :unsure: most pk's state :wink: in fact ive never seen any that state add pk boost 1st them add bloom. :wink:
Im on top of the situation now i have understood salt build up in rockwool can cause all sorts of run off issues when my plants were showing no signs of ill health. :hippy: :blub:
Ill have one last moan do Canna really think us growers have extra special eyesight due to the size of the instructions on the label i have to break out the magnifying glass. :rofl: :rofl:
Mrgrumpy

Edited by mrgrumpy, 18 June 2012 - 12:02 PM.

#8 _mrgrumpy_

_mrgrumpy_
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:08 PM

Hi Wan i understand that the PK Boost is to give the plants more Phosphorous and Potassium which the plant utilises to gain heavier fruits and less Nitrogen (which the plant can actually store within itself for any deficiencies later on in its life) but the instructions clearly state the opposite on every bottle ive ever seen so you would think if the way you say is the correct way surely the manufacturers would clearly state this on the labels which they dont. :wallbash:
Anyway ill give it a go and add boost 1st tomorrow and bring levels upto the desired cf strength with the bloom nutrients. :wink:
Im pretty sure it will be a very hit and miss affair trying to get the mix correct with just guessing though. :blub:
Ill report back no im going to do it now to see. :yahoo:
Cheers for the heads up btw. :wink:
Mrgrumpy

#9 _mrgrumpy_

_mrgrumpy_
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

So to 40 litres of water i added 60ml @ 1.5ml per litre PK Boost cf4 added 100ml @ 2.5ml per litre of A and B Bloom cf15 then added 100ml @ 2.5ml per litre of Cannazym to top it @ cf17 ph5.7.
So jobs a good un.
Mrgrumpy

#10 cheesehead

cheesehead

Clone Army

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1040 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

Hey guys,
Well I've gotta say you learn something new every day. Never thought to use the boost first then top up up flower nutrients... That's why I always burn my girls! Man that shits not happening this time. New batteries in the cf meter a demo a new feeding method. Did my first boost feed yesterday and I used 1.5ml per L boost, 1ml per L flower feed and 1ml per L cal mag... Cf 1.7 bingo!

#11 _w33jy_

_w33jy_
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

im looking to change my feed and im looking at these nutrients, are they any good has anyone mastered it yet and got good results?

#12 dave cheese

dave cheese

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:22 PM

I've used plant magic for the last two years alongside side some advanced nuits. Plant magic is the best for soil in. Hydro wk2-4 dr big bud advanced nuits 4-6 Dutch pro explode or canna bloom boost accelerator 5-6 advanced nuits over drive then 7 flush 10 days later water til havest.
It's all on the finger tips

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users