23 replies to this topic

#16 scraglor

scraglor

dirty scrag

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6280 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:20 PM

no reply?

Can someone explain why this bloom boost has nitrogen in? I thought the idea of a bloom bosst was to add more P and K and to increase the N:K ratio.

Also, this sounds like the same stuff as Growers Ark bloom boost, that has added Nh4 too I think?

my thoughts exactly..... surely adding some N to it, has the same effect as just having stronger base nutes and adding less pk. i.e. whats the point? may as well just up your ec. wouldn't mind an in depth explanation of the product

Would appreciate a reply please, its been over a month since I asked this question. :unsure:

i'm not arguing, i'm just explaining why i'm right

http://www.uk420.com...howtopic=140320 indian haze, golden haze and friends

http://www.uk420.com...howtopic=151458 - blue mystic, afghani#1

#17 Bifter56

Bifter56

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:29 PM

Can someone please tell me if i am supposed to use this every watering ?

#18 panoramical

panoramical

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:18 AM

no reply?

Can someone explain why this bloom boost has nitrogen in? I thought the idea of a bloom bosst was to add more P and K and to increase the N:K ratio.

Also, this sounds like the same stuff as Growers Ark bloom boost, that has added Nh4 too I think?

my thoughts exactly..... surely adding some N to it, has the same effect as just having stronger base nutes and adding less pk. i.e. whats the point? may as well just up your ec. wouldn't mind an in depth explanation of the product

Would appreciate a reply please, its been over a month since I asked this question. :unsure:

1 year and 1 month later...

...we know nothing more. I'm sticking to OTs schedule

#19 scraglor

scraglor

dirty scrag

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6280 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:55 PM

i'd say there is no answer, because they cant think of one that's convincing lol
i'm not arguing, i'm just explaining why i'm right

http://www.uk420.com...howtopic=140320 indian haze, golden haze and friends

http://www.uk420.com...howtopic=151458 - blue mystic, afghani#1

#20 Gangreensback

Gangreensback

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:29 PM

It is kinda worrying when a company cant even answer a question about a product it sells lol , i have never used a 'bloom booster' in a bottle b4 and have a bottle of the bloom booster as a pressie so av a look and see if it works and comment on here .

GG
" Fuck the world dont ask me for shit !,everything u get u gotta work hard for it " !! (notourious b.i.g : life after death album).

#21 uk420hobbygrower

uk420hobbygrower

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:07 PM

So would anyone reckermend byeing the boost was thinking about getting it in the next week, but cant see any replys saying that its made a differance. May just use the last bit af canna pk boost that a mate gave me.
be happy mother fuckers

#22 Tony Montana

Tony Montana

Yeah, nice one

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9518 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:13 PM

Fuck me some people are impatient! There are instructions on the bottle :unsure:

My mate uses it, I don't, not a great difference between our yields

Gunner

#23 Pumpkin Head

Pumpkin Head

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:35 AM

I just use Oldtimers Grow for the last week or so :shuriken:

#24 unbroken

unbroken

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:30 PM

Im currently following the OT nutrient regime of granules, catalyst, bio silicon, veg boost, grow and bloom. I'm considering getting some bloom boost as well..

Does it actually increase yields? is it ok to use in conjunction with the products im already using?

Pumpkinhead, you use grow instead of bloom boost during the last week? how does that help, isnt grow higher in N than PK?

Edited by unbroken, 18 February 2012 - 10:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users