• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16 snatch

snatch

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2433 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

thought ya dont have to use flush if you grow organic stuff?

#17 _erin_

_erin_
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

your right!! Plus i don't know a single hydro grower who uses anything but plain water.

PM laughing all the way to the bank $$$$$$$$ :guitar: $$$$$$$$$$$$

#18 Owderb

Owderb

Rhythm In The Hands Of Few

• Team UK420
  • 27909 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

If you read the thread it tells you that :wallbash: and where does it say you HAVE to buy at all

your right!! Plus i don't know a single hydro grower who uses anything but plain water.

Then you dont know many

PM laughing all the way to the bank $$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$

Ah I get it now, just trolling :B):

Owd

Edited by Owderb, 05 April 2012 - 01:49 PM.

Your Environment Is As Important As Your Seed .........................................Swim the magic ocean I've been crying all these years

#19 _erin_

_erin_
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:20 PM

Yep just trolling.
I revise my above post-flush and every other product released by pm is absolutely essential to growing success.Buy every pm product going or yr grow's doomed to failure.

#20 cf

cf

WAH !

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5560 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

I've only ever used GH's pre chop product...cant remember the name but it was a pinky colour and I couldnt really tell the difference tbh.

Since I am having really good results with their hydro range following their chart, using the flora A+B HW with the Bloom Boost for three weeks starting at week 4. I thought why not try the flush?

Usually I reduce the concentration in the last week - 10 days, sometimes as well I even give them a couple of days of nothing but water right at the end !! but I have never been convinced about the merits of introducing a product that somehow benefits the plants right at the end of their life. I'm not sure about the thinking behind the whole idea but like I say I am impressed with their hydro stuff so far so unless something goes seriously wrong with the grow ( its all looking very nice so far ) I'll be using this product as per their instructions.

Now I have a couple of very nice top buds that have been languishing in a jar from the last crop so I'm *hoping* that if I use this gear then I will be able to tell that I have used it :) ...we'll see ..or not ..as the case may be.

I dont think I've read of anyone using this in their hydro grows so I'll be interested to see if soemthing happens ....and if I notice it happening.

Yep just trolling.
I revise my above post-flush and every other product released by pm is absolutely essential to growing success.Buy every pm product going or yr grow's doomed to failure.

your a funny guy erin :rolleyes:
“There is no reason to accept the doctrines crafted to sustain power and privilege, or to believe that we are constrained by mysterious and unknown social laws. These are simply decisions made within institutions that are subject to human will and that must face the test of legitimacy. And if they do not meet the test, they can be replaced by other institutions that are more free and more just, as has happened often in the past.”

Noam Chomsky

#21 snatch

snatch

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2433 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:01 PM

hi all peep ive got a sample bottle off pm flush shud i use it or shudnt i i was just thinkin off useing it as it was free

all comments welcome

here is my diary usring pm products

http://www.uk420.com...0

Edited by waldo, 08 May 2012 - 07:02 PM.

#22 madgiz

madgiz

Resin Coated

• Team UK420
  • 15157 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

hi all peep ive got a sample bottle off pm flush shud i use it or shudnt i i was just thinkin off useing it as it was free

Secondly, we use the correct balance of salts to aid with the removal of salt residue and nutrient build up

Adding salts to remove salts isn't needed for you waldo as you are growing with organic nutes..

scuba pics

Respect each others opinions, help each other out and keep it chilled. jackson5 May 2011

Indeed, if a poor man will spend a year in prison for stealing out of hunger, how high would the gallows need to be to hang the rich man who breaks the law out of greed?― Terry Pratchett, Snuff

#23 snatch

snatch

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2433 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

thanks madgiz just wondered thats all give it two some on else

Edited by madgiz, 08 May 2012 - 08:46 PM.
remove complete quote of the above post..lol

#24 Jonny5

Jonny5

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

So does anyone use this product when flushing?

#25 snatch

snatch

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2433 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

if ya grow in coco or hydro yes if in mud (compost) no mate

#26 valleybilly

valleybilly

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

Since going organic the buds never been so good :realcool:

Reduce your dosage right and a 1 week flush is all you need , so simp;es

Buds are never harsh and quick to smoke n real smooth :censored: lol

If its quality your into not quantity then this is for you :dev:
ValleyBilly

#27 Jonny5

Jonny5

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:54 AM

Will using this product make my bud taste nicer? i grow in nft

#28 Coconutter

Coconutter

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:03 PM

Hello

Why is it not necessary to not adjust PH??
Please explain.

Thank you!

#29 Sawney Bean

Sawney Bean

squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3141 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:04 PM

you dont adjust ph in the final two weeks as you dont want any of the chemicals used to adjust ph in your final smokable buds :yinyang:

Sawney Beans Highland Ganja

The Cannabis Chronicles

vince noir rock n roll star "your own weed is always the best weed no matter who you are ..just because it didnt agree or rather someonelse didnt like it should matter not one iota dude ..judging is subjective depending on judges tastes ..im sure you dont like some peoples weed and love others ..you let no one down ."

#30 kgb

kgb

im a secret lemonade drinker

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2762 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:37 PM

most ph down solutions are phosphorus acid which in itself is a "nutrient",the aim of flushing is to rid yo plants of excess salts/nutes out so it seems a bit silly putting in wot yr trying to get rid off.. if tht makes sense..kgb
mistakes are part of the learning process!http://kgbeans.co.uk/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users