32 replies to this topic

#1 plantmagic

plantmagic

Vegging Nicely

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:09 PM

This Flush has been designed specifically for the UK gardener in mind to remove excess nutrients from the plant sap as well as removing metallic tastes to improve flavours and aromas from your fruiting crops.

This product works in two ways:-

Firstly a boost of hormones is given to the plant. This allows the plant to mature easily and quickly, in turn it uses up any residues of excess nutrient within the plant sap.

Secondly, we use the correct balance of salts to aid with the removal of salt residue and nutrient build up in the root zone and plant sap. This will promote sugar production to give a sweeter, smoother tasting fruit.

NO ph adjustment is necessary when using this product.

Available in 1L, 5 litres or 20 litres

Edited by plantmagic, 29 July 2009 - 01:21 PM.

#2 plantmagic

plantmagic

Vegging Nicely

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 04:44 PM

Hey 181,

No, this flush comes in hardwater or softwater. It is vital you get the correct one as it's already balanced our end for you to just run through your system WITHOUT any ph adjustment :yinyang:

I see you're in soil, unfortunately this product doesn't really do an awful lot of good in compost / soil but works extremely well in coco or hydro :eek:

e2a: If your stockist doesn't list softwater on their website try giving them a ring, I am sure they carry stock :wacko:

Edited by plantmagic, 04 September 2009 - 04:45 PM.

#3 canopy fight

canopy fight

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:32 PM

I want to purchase a bottle of flush but I live in a soft water area and I can only see the hard water version for sale at greens :wassnnme:

#4 Hipgnosis

Hipgnosis

Lurking at the Threshold

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:38 PM

Just give them a bell in the morning, if they ain't got any in there's a list of stockists on PM's site - the link's in his sig. :wassnnme:

Edited by Hipgnosis, 05 October 2009 - 08:40 PM.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

>Go Bonsai<

macro

#5 Cheech

Cheech

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:56 AM

hi,

what is the dilution rate for PM flush?

#6 Hipgnosis

Hipgnosis

Lurking at the Threshold

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:07 PM

5ml per ltr
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

>Go Bonsai<

macro

#7 Cheech

Cheech

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:19 PM

thanks, might give it a bash.

#8 kgb

kgb

im a secret lemonade drinker

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2722 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:53 AM

just a quickie ,would this work as a flush half way through flowering if id overfertilized?
mistakes are part of the learning process!http://kgbeans.co.uk/

#9 kgb

kgb

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2722 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:54 AM

just a quickie ,would this work as a flush half way through flowering if id overfertilized?

or is tht a silly question! :B):

#10 kgb

kgb

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2722 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:05 PM

or is tht a silly question! lol

?

#11 plantmagic

plantmagic

Vegging Nicely

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:35 AM

Hi Kgb,

Once you have burnt the tips of your fruiting crop then that particular damage is already done i.e. the leaf will not turn back to normal health.

The Flush will aid the removal of salt residues amongst plant roots but also acts as a ripen which is beneficial towards the end of the fruiting phase.

So, in answer to your question is no, using Flush will not assist mid way through, if you happen to over fertilize then simply bring your EC value down.

#12 kgb

kgb

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2722 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:56 AM

Hi Kgb,

Once you have burnt the tips of your fruiting crop then that particular damage is already done i.e. the leaf will not turn back to normal health.

The Flush will aid the removal of salt residues amongst plant roots but also acts as a ripen which is beneficial towards the end of the fruiting phase.

So, in answer to your question is no, using Flush will not assist mid way through, if you happen to over fertilize then simply bring your EC value down.

thanks for your answer

#13 reds

reds

Badmanstill.

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:26 PM

Why won't it work in soil? Any plans to do a soil flush? Wish the shop told me that b4 buying it. So I got a big bottle of a useless liquid. Jus super!
'I'm the brother that would smother your mother, and make your sister think I love 'er....' Easy E. RIP (63-95)

1st rule of 'grow club'. There is no 'grow club!'

#14 smokingjesus

smokingjesus

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:37 PM

During the week Flush is used, is it neccessary to re-apply Flush, and if so, at what ammount?

For example, my plants use 10l per day so i top up the res with 10l non ph'd water + 5m per l Flush per day.

Also, the tapwater in my area has a high base EC-0.6. Would this affect the amount of Flush to be added? What EC would you recommend when using Flush?

Really like your hardwater hydro nutes + Bloom Boost pk13/14 by the way. Been running them really light, max EC 1.45 without halving my base EC, with good results so far.

#15 smokingjesus

smokingjesus

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:29 PM

?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users