• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 slipperyjim82

slipperyjim82

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:20 PM

Hey mate I've used both the chemical Plant Magic and the organic Oldtimers Plant Magic and I would say the Oldtimers Organic stuff is the best :rofl:

http://www.greenshor...lant-Magic-490/ Thats for the organic stuff

http://www.greenshor...lant-Magic-492/ Thats for the chemical stuff, you just choose hard or soft water

I would also suggest PM Silicon and Granules, you'll really notice the difference using those 2 products :wink:

The grow schedule posted here for the Organic feed is bang on, how ever I couldn't get the Bloom above 4ml per litre without a bit of burn but other than that it was spot on ;)

Thanks 181 for the quick reply!

I like the sound of the oldtimers organic.. but do you think i need both the grow nutrient AND the bloom nutrient OR just the bloom??

Also can I use the NON-organic soil grow schedual as a direct referance to the OT Organic line??

Thanks SJ

Edited by slipperyjim82, 05 April 2010 - 03:25 PM.

#32 slipperyjim82

slipperyjim82

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:46 PM

The soil inm growing in is B&Q Multipurpose.. If the plants show any sign of hunger i will add the grow nutrient.

Is there an OT organic grow schedual anywhere, or do I just use the Non organic grow schedual as reference?

SJ

#33 slipperyjim82

slipperyjim82

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:09 PM

181, you are a legend! Sorry for the late reply, just been really busy of late.

Ive just ordered the oldtimer organic bloom nute along with the granules and gone for a small bottle of silicon on your recomendation.

Thanks for your help mate! I owe you some of the finished product! :)

sj

#34 ripthedrift

ripthedrift

fussy old git

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6177 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:13 PM

Hi

just wondering how the compost is made

is it an open or closed windrow, positive or negative aeration

In vessel or not....

what are the temperature profiles and how long does the compost remain at over 55 degrees

what is the compost made of, what type of waste streams are used, is it source separated from the public or green waste, is it from farm waste or commercial food waste

just curious as a good friend asked me last night and he wants to buy .

thanks

............... :B):

#35 iGroWkRoNiC

iGroWkRoNiC

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:07 PM

Think i'm gonna give this stuff a go next time, not that theres anything wrong with the hesi icurrently use but it can't harm to play with something new. Any one having good results with the soil range? And do Pm have any potting mixes on the market to be used with the nutes?. PS I'm a water board technician and the easiest way to tell if your water is hard or soft is when you wash in the sink, if it's hard it doesn't create as much latha when you rub your hands in the water with soap, if it's soft then it will, simple! :ouch: . We have soft water in the majority of wales, bit i think a lot of englands water is hard, especially round greater london and the major citys, if you live there i wouldn't advise using tap water at all, i wouldn't advise using tap water at all really, i prefer to catch as much rain i can in butts and keep it stored, if i do have to use tap water then i leave it stand for at least 24 hours :wub:

Edited by iGroWkRoNiC, 13 July 2010 - 11:16 PM.

WHERE IS THE LOVE, LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO BE PISSED OFF ALL THE TIME

#36 Taste BUDz

Taste BUDz

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:12 PM

is the plant magic bloom+grow organic yet as ive been reading and peps say they bringing organic out ??????T.B.

#37 ILoveMyPlants

ILoveMyPlants

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:23 PM

hi can i use both plant magic boost and bloom and other plant magic products with this soil ?

Plants

#38 GTC

GTC

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:08 PM

Hi,

The NPK are as follows.....

For Softwater:

Grow - N - 2.3%
P - 0.4%
K - 3.1%

Bloom - N - 2.5%
P - 0.5%
K - 5.2%

Hardwater

Grow - N - 2%
P - 0.4%
K - 3%

Bloom - N - 2.2%
P - 0.5%
K - 3.2%

How come the Phosphorus content is that low especially in the bloom feed? I thought bloom fertilizers were usually high in Phosphorus?

#39 SouthWestConnisseur

SouthWestConnisseur

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:14 PM

HOPE THIS HELPS PEOPLE OFFICIALLY THE BEST TRIED PLANT MAGIC RANGE TEST with other side ingrediants

i live in Bristol,and was about when Plant Magic FIRST CAME AROUND. the actual producer of this chemical lived about 2 miles away from myself/ (not that i knew him personally, but its nice to know he first made it for the water supply of his home town..(Bristol)

NOW, after a good few rotations of using VARIOUS plant magic routines including ALL the coco grow, grow, oldtimer range etc, with which if u also Addin MY CONCTION... YOUVE DONE IT!!!! ur buds will kill others!

i have thus far got what i PERSONALLY BELIVE TO BE THE BEST Side and MOST useful of the products out of THEIR range

forget organic or inorganic a moment, cuz thats a whole nother argument, ive done both for years!!
but if COMBINED PROPERLY, YOU ARE A GANGSTER!

[bPLANT MAGIC GROW IS better than Oldtimers Grow
and OLTIMER BLOOM is MUCH better than Soil Bloom][/b]

personally, i like to mix organics and synths together, and get STUPID RESULTS (in a good way(

i could argue many points on this subject, and i believe to get the BEST of all worlds, one MUST successfully utilise both organic and inorganic components (Only some things would work, as in essence u KILL microbiology when adding synth nutes to ur base_)

BUT if u know what ur doing, u will get...as i said before.. STUPID results, which will make u laugh to urself, becuase NOW u knw your grizzle has SURPASSED even the best of growers uve bought all ur life from!

PLANT MAGIC - SOIL GROW
PLANT MAGIC - OLDTIMER BLOOM
PLANT MAGIC - EVOLUTION SPRAY
PLANT MAGIC - BIO SILICAN
PLANT MAGIC - CATALYST
on the side..
Epsom Salts
Dry Chicken Pellets (at pottin and at TEA stages)
Fishmeal, or bonemeal mixed with ur soil atleast 2 MONTHS before you plant
Mycrohizzae enducers..
and AIR PUMP IN YOUR WATER TANK AT ALL TIMES --- CANT STRESS THIS ENUFF

watch how ur buds will glisten like they are FAKE! people will say YOU SAND BLASTED THEM!!! ( i get told that many times) untill THEY SMOKE MY SHIT!

and THATS IT"" everything else is kinda a waste of money.. NOTHING that a bitt of BENNIE TEA or Epson Salts cant take care off

HOPE THIS HELPS TO SAVE U MONEY TOO
IVE TRIED ABSOLUTE EVERYTHING IN THEIR RANGE OVER MANY CROPS

THIS IS THE BEST FORMULS OUT

TEAS RECIPE (The SWC Glass Shard Remedy)
Handfull dry Chicken Pellets..
Dash of Guano (Fruit bat preferbly)
BlackStrap MOLLASSES (even tho many of their products have a wee bit in them..) havin surplus ALWAYS HELPS!
two handfuls of HQ worm Casts (any good one)
and the other addivtives like humus, fulvics, fungals.. can come in at the end, dependant on what stage of floweing ur in.

THIS IS THE DEFCON 3 CONCTION
IVE HAD MANY PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE ASK ME HOW I GET MONSTER BUDS (all under average grow spectrums)

AND NOW YOU HAVE BEEN ENLIGHTEND BY THE SOUTHWEST CONNISEUR

here is one of my earlier projects (MY OWN STRAIN, PINK HASH!!!)

#40 _kushadelic2010_

_kushadelic2010_
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:59 PM

Hi All, Im just starting my first grow and am planning on using biobizz but if it came to it would it be ok to switch nutrients?
sorry for my ignorance :wallbash:
K

#41 _kushadelic2010_

_kushadelic2010_
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:01 PM

also its indoors using soil, under 250w Hps/Mh. i live in a hard water area and dont mind if its organic or not, just want max yield/taste and high if possible. im doing a white widow from dinafem btw.
thanks again... :skin_up:

#42 KimboSlice

KimboSlice

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:53 PM

i sugguest switching, to oldtimes, yes. pm poos on biobizz

#43 Bodo

Bodo

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:23 PM

Oops i bought bloom softwater by miskake and i live in a hard water area....any thoughts?...i understand it may impede the microflora, anything else?

#44 _spida_

_spida_
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:49 AM

Hi folks im thinking of trying this.
Does it need ph adjusting?

Thanks
Spida

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users