574 replies to this topic

#91 FARMER G

FARMER G

Extreme hybrid !

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12787 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:00 PM

alright ladz , as stated on the description its a 7-8 week finish with imo the majority being 8 weeks , there are a few 7.5 weekers out there
our very own owderb has a quick fin pheno , judgin by how quick mine are developin im on course for 8 week chop maybe a lil sonner :(

FG :stoned:

Edited by FARMER G, 26 February 2010 - 09:01 PM.

"When you think about it, we are no better adapted to the enviroment than cannabis. We are all survivors. The rest are called extinct"http://www.ugorg.com

Follow us on twitter @UGORGSEEDS #futurecannabis

#92 _Duke-Nukem_

_Duke-Nukem_
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:44 PM

Nice one, good to know that the flowering time on the packets is accurate cos that isn't the case with lots of seeds :D

been watching your diary cos you put your plants into flower on the same day that I did, be interesting to see how similar our grows turn out :)

#93 FARMER G

FARMER G

Extreme hybrid !

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12787 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:33 PM

Nice one, good to know that the flowering time on the packets is accurate cos that isn't the case with lots of seeds ;)

been watching your diary cos you put your plants into flower on the same day that I did, be interesting to see how similar our grows turn out :bag:

interestin it will be my friend :!: ive had these beanz a year popped em ages ago but due to height restrictions i had to take cutts from the seed
plants and work from them so have been waiting a good 4 months for this to flower ! but its already ma best strain ive worked with and ive grew a few !
ugorg geneticz are one of the top end seed breeders in todays market imo nothin but rave reviews from all there flavours , top work i say :yinyang:

FG :yep:
"When you think about it, we are no better adapted to the enviroment than cannabis. We are all survivors. The rest are called extinct"http://www.ugorg.com

#94 _Duke-Nukem_

_Duke-Nukem_
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:32 AM

Is any moderator able to edit this post of mine? I said x1.5 stretch, when actually my maths is broken and what I should have said was x0.5 stretch (into flower at 60cm, now standing at 90cm). Be good if it could be edited just so anyone looking over the thread doesn't think that x1.5 stretch is something that happens with smellyberry, and I'll go and learn to count properly before doing anymore simple sums. :smoke:

#95 madgiz

madgiz

Resin Coated

• Team UK420
  • 14912 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:41 AM

Is any moderator able to edit this post of mine? I said x1.5 stretch, when actually my maths is broken and what I should have said was x0.5 stretch (into flower at 60cm, now standing at 90cm). Be good if it could be edited just so anyone looking over the thread doesn't think that x1.5 stretch is something that happens with smellyberry, and I'll go and learn to count properly before doing anymore simple sums. :yahoo:

Nothing wrong with your maths mate... 60cm x 1.5 = 90cm
Where as 60cm x 0.5 = its shrunk

Edited by madgiz, 01 March 2010 - 10:43 AM.

scuba pics

Respect each others opinions, help each other out and keep it chilled. jackson5 May 2011

Indeed, if a poor man will spend a year in prison for stealing out of hunger, how high would the gallows need to be to hang the rich man who breaks the law out of greed?― Terry Pratchett, Snuff

#96 _Duke-Nukem_

_Duke-Nukem_
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:47 PM

That's what I thought initially. Stretch is the measure of growth in flower, mine went into flower at 60cm and are now at 90cm. That is 30cm of growth from plants that were 60cm when they went into flower, so a stretch of x0.5

If the way I'd worked it out originally was correct, everyone would have a stretch of at least x1 unless their plants shrunk, but it seems quite normal with smellyberry to get a stretch of between x0 and x0.5, so putting on somewhere between no extra height and 50% extra height.

#97 FARMER G

FARMER G

Extreme hybrid !

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12787 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:20 AM

thought id throw a few of these smellyberry bud shots up , picz were takin at 5 weeks 12/12.....

pheno#1...

000_0010.JPG

#98 FARMER G

FARMER G

Extreme hybrid !

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12787 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:21 AM

pheno#2......

000_0007.JPG

#99 FARMER G

FARMER G

Extreme hybrid !

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12787 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:22 AM

pheno#3....

000_0016.JPG

#100 FARMER G

FARMER G

Extreme hybrid !

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12787 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:25 AM

just a group shot of the sb`s with a couple of its siblings killer skunk with a uk cheese clone only lost in the middle amongst the sb`s lol....

000_0004.JPG

cheers ugorg n 420 :yinyang:

FG lol

#101 dirtdog

dirtdog

Aw Crabsticks!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3565 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:33 PM

Alls looking well on the farm FG,picture of health,blathered in trichs and looking like a great yield to boot ;) cant wait to here your smoke report and info on the different SB phenotypes,look proper naughty :yep:

#102 _Poacher_

_Poacher_
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:41 PM

;) top looking buds Farmer mucker :yep: theyre all looking lush and packing on the beef good n proper

#103 FARMER G

FARMER G

Extreme hybrid !

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12787 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:07 PM

Alls looking well on the farm FG,picture of health,blathered in trichs and looking like a great yield to boot :wink: cant wait to here your smoke report and info on the different SB phenotypes,look proper naughty :naughty:

:thumsup: top looking buds Farmer mucker :applause: theyre all looking lush and packing on the beef good n proper

cheers ladz :yep: cant wait me sen lookin forward to this one , also got ma ks sb pheno in the room so will be interestin to compare , take it ez ladz
happy smokin

FG ;)

#104 Des Tiny

Des Tiny

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:01 PM

just a group shot of the sb`s with a couple of its siblings killer skunk with a uk cheese clone only lost in the middle amongst the sb`s lol....

000_0004.JPG

cheers ugorg n 420 :smoke:

FG ;)

Cool piccy Farmer G,

what dry weight are you likely to harvest off that fine lookin grow?

#105 FARMER G

FARMER G

Extreme hybrid !

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12787 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:18 AM

cheers des mate :thisbig: aint a clue what the dry weight will be fella im usin a 400w hps so thinkin anywhere between 350g-450g :notworthy:......

few more shots of the sb at 38 days 12/12.......

sb#1.....

000_0034.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users