• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Farmer C

Farmer C

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:15 AM

Hi All, I did a little experement last night, seeing if my gaming abilities on Need For Speed Pro Street was better or worse after a joint.

I started off playing without having a joint, and I found that I was not very good and couldnt seem to get my driving to match the other drivers.

Then I had 1 joint, after this I was excellent and won most races with style. I think the weed helped my driving and made me a much better racer.

After the second joint I was still pretty good, but I could tell my abilities had gone down a little.

Then came the third joint, while playing the game the world started to spin and I puked my guts. Think it was too much movement for my brain and eyes to handle.

ANyway, just wondering how many others think their gaming abilities get better after a joint.
"For budget reasons, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off..."

#2 NICEDREAMS

NICEDREAMS

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1328 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:24 AM

im always topped up when i race :rofl: :rofl:
ive been online racing ssince toca 2 and been waiting so so so so so so so so so so so so so long for another good racing game with no bullshit added
and now race pro is here well friday for most..

12 friends online racing a proper fia series and track = about bloody time :rofl:

#3 Dutchie

Dutchie

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:31 AM

I kick ass when i play counter strike when stoned, i'm far more relaxed and can react more calmly when some fucker pops out from behind a wall and starts emptying a clip into my face. when i die... i have to wait for a team to win, so to pass the time, i just top up on my Marijuana Gaming Powers. Without weed it's annoying having to wait, watching people run in the opposite direction trying to find each other etc :rofl:

odd that you actually puked after 3 joints.... *cough* light weight *cough*
A post without a signature is like a fish without a bike.

#4 _zigzagzoot_

_zigzagzoot_
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:38 AM

Years ago went on a go-karting day out with work. I couldnt even drive at the time. I took a couple of mates cos all my work mates were old blokes and I was the apprentice so wanted some young lads with me. Anyway on the drive to the track we got stoned out of our boxes and continued to smoke every chance we got. out of about 30 people we took first and third :rofl: I was the fastest loser to take me to final race but I didnt finish on podium. But i was still very pleased with myself. Who says weed slows ya reactions :rofl:.

#5 anaconda19

anaconda19

Lungs of steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2455 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:30 PM

wow thanks for that, a very scientific test im sure. :wink: if im playing online games shootin people i always get the same results as you too get better with a little bit of green then worse with a bit more of it.
legalise cannabis now!

#6 ben

ben

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:49 PM

I always play stoned, I find it gives me massive amounts of concentration and focus, like i'll drive 3 laps without blinking and my eyes will be watering. I am better when i'm straight though, my reactions and decision are faster.

#7 Boojum

Boojum

Drinky Crow

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56193 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:00 PM

my reactions are undoubtedly better stoned, as is my concentration and hand-eye coordination. i play all games better stoned, strategy cos i concentrate better, action/racers cos my reactions & coordination are better. when stoned i just get "in the zone." - i'm also into juggling & i juggle better stoned too, for similar reasons, it's like herb allows you to enter a kinda 'trance state' where you are more in-tune with your physical self, it stops your conscious mind from getting in the way and allows instinct to take over :smoke:

Caution.
Do not rattle cage.
This animal may bite.

YNWA

#8 washhand

washhand

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:29 PM

Me and a friend used to race motocross real life not game ,we always smoked between races , dont know if i would have been quicker if i had been straight, have been wakenbaken nearly last 15 odd years dont do anything without a smoke

#9 maskofsanity

maskofsanity

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:47 AM

I kick ass when i play counter strike when stoned, i'm far more relaxed and can react more calmly when some fucker pops out from behind a wall and starts emptying a clip into my face. when i die... i have to wait for a team to win, so to pass the time, i just top up on my Marijuana Gaming Powers. Without weed it's annoying having to wait, watching people run in the opposite direction trying to find each other etc lol

odd that you actually puked after 3 joints.... *cough* light weight *cough*

I used to fucking love that game, especially stoned and some suitable music, what version do you play? I haven't played it since the summer cause my shitty laptop broke.:spliff:

#10 Mari_C

Mari_C

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:54 AM

I always play stoned, I find it gives me massive amounts of concentration and focus, like i'll drive 3 laps without blinking and my eyes will be watering. I am better when i'm straight though, my reactions and decision are faster.

hahaha my eyes water, it must be that im not blinking, wouldnt suprive me i concentrate loads

#11 Blayz'd

Blayz'd

Trichomes in full effect

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8847 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 04:45 PM

I get more tunnel vision when I'm stoned. People might recognise this state as being in the zone. Nothing else apart from the next corner in my mind, full attention on the game. I find putting full attention on a thing harder to do when sober. So I think the green helps me to concentrate more fully on games.
Plato said "It is a just person who disobeys an unjust law."
Epictetus said "Freedom is the right to live as we wish."
Voltaire said "Man is free at the moment he wishes to be"
Blayz'd said "When I grow up, I want to be a budologist"
Gil S-H said "Each one reach one, each one try to teach one"

#12 goldie_2007

goldie_2007

Battling Demons

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4005 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:04 PM

Definitely! I always play better stoned, seem to concentrate more and can shut out other things around me. One slightly more worrying thing is I often get an involuntary boner when i am concentrating on my game and heavily stoned. :!: Anyone else?

#13 Blayz'd

Blayz'd

Trichomes in full effect

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8847 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:07 PM

Definitely! I always play better stoned, seem to concentrate more and can shut out other things around me. One slightly more worrying thing is I often get an involuntary boner when i am concentrating on my game and heavily stoned. :!: Anyone else?

:!: Naa man, I've never had that... ever. :!:

Sometimes I get sweat soaked hands when I'm playing. That's about it.
Plato said "It is a just person who disobeys an unjust law."
Epictetus said "Freedom is the right to live as we wish."
Voltaire said "Man is free at the moment he wishes to be"
Blayz'd said "When I grow up, I want to be a budologist"
Gil S-H said "Each one reach one, each one try to teach one"

#14 goldie_2007

goldie_2007

Battling Demons

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4005 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:14 PM

Statistically I'm sure there will be others! It's not a problem when I'm alone but when guests are present :!:

(Warning - some of this post has been withnailed by myself to uphold some of my integrity) :!:

#15 Archangel

Archangel

Muerte

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7809 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:37 PM

Wipeout on a boss stereo system, turned up, and a big screen is the titties, especially on drugs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users