225 replies to this topic

#166 Amnesia

Amnesia

"If it aint green then it aint me"

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4116 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:30 PM

I've heard less is better with the granules, only a sprinkling on the rootball is needed for it to do its job. I don't suppose too much will harm it anyhows.
Cannot wait to try these granules on my next grow. :yep:

I love these Granules! :yep:

Posted Image

Edited by Amnesia, 03 January 2012 - 08:35 PM.

#167 Al Swearengen

Al Swearengen

Full Flower

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1480 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:32 PM

Wow, serious roots :band:, so which worked better a little or a lot?, I take it that you used alot n this case :clapping:

#168 _elstonite_

_elstonite_
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:28 PM

wow , impressive roots , im sold :skin_up:

#169 Al Swearengen

Al Swearengen

Full Flower

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1480 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:11 PM

I potted up yesterday and somethings working :yahoo:, as my roots were big, healthy and beautiful. Nice One PM :wink:

#170 grandoggyp

grandoggyp

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:48 AM

can granules work with bcuzz rooting stimulant or will bcuzz kill the granules

thanks

#171 oldtimer1

oldtimer1

Grumpy Old Git!

• Team UK420
  • 9803 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

can granules work with bcuzz rooting stimulant or will bcuzz kill the granules

thanks

The granules should work jut fine with your root stimulant.
Q. how do i make seeds?

A. You take a splinter off my cross, tie a few hairs to one end of it, dip the hairs into the pollen and lightly brush the pistils with it.

#172 Tony Montana

Tony Montana

Thank you, you know who you are, xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9932 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:52 PM

I've heard less is better with the granules, only a sprinkling on the rootball is needed for it to do its job. I don't suppose too much will harm it anyhows.
Cannot wait to try these granules on my next grow. :yep:

I love these Granules! :yep:

Posted Image

What did that badboy yield Am?

gunner

#173 ukaliks

ukaliks

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:16 PM

I ordered my items today. Can't wait for my granules to come!

#174 Chairman O The Bored

Chairman O The Bored

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:17 PM

I'm guessing shitloads! :thisbig: :smoke:

Since there were shots of hash etc, i say It should have been his enry to the UGORG flower show!

top rootage Amnesia mate

chair...

#175 grandoggyp

grandoggyp

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:03 AM

thank you

#176 -=DrGreenThumb=-

-=DrGreenThumb=-

Feel the Oneness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3671 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

Can anyone tell if if Granules contain the soil fungi Azospirillum?

The reason I'm asking as I recently read about it's benifits from an Article in "Maximum Yeild" (page 55-56 in the Nov-Dec 2011). It appears to be coming highly recommended and thought it may already be in Granules.

The Article can be found via:
http://issuu.com/max...Mode=doublePage

Azospirillum produces the plant hormone IAA:
http://www.bashanfou...illumreview.pdf

Increase root surface area by increasing root hairs:
http://www.bashanfou...illumreview.pdf

:yinyang:
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine." - Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender." - Tupac Amaru Shakur
Grow Diary - Blues

#177 _Sid-Vicious_

_Sid-Vicious_
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:54 AM

I've brought some PM granules for potting up into their final pots (9L), just wondering if its still ok to water with the bio silicon whilst also using the granules?

Thanking you

:smokin:

#178 bigbadbudboi

bigbadbudboi

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

I've brought some PM granules for potting up into their final pots (9L), just wondering if its still ok to water with the bio silicon whilst also using the granules?

Thanking you

:smokin:

Yeahmon! :bong:

#179 Coco-grower

Coco-grower

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

I potted up yesterday and somethings working :yahoo:, as my roots were big, healthy and beautiful. Nice One PM :wink:

im sure it takes a fews weeks for myco's to colonize and make a difference maybe plant magic can shed some light

if your using synthetic nutes be carefull on the phosphorus as it will kill your microherd

gunna try some out next run for sure

peace

#180 uBercaMeL

uBercaMeL

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1584 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:42 AM

I don't think high P kills mycs as much as renders them dormant/unnecessary. Obviously in natural soil outdoors this would mean it wouldn't be as abundant and able to sporulate so over time would be depleted (hence the problems in agriculture today with sterile fields & increasing fertiliser requirements), but when added into compost in pots it should just allow you to feed a bit less while gaining some extra drought resistant/tolerance, and possibly an enhanced mineral leaf & fruit profile.
Some studies almost conversely suggest that in a very nutrient rich environment some species of mycorrhizae don't go dormant at all, and instead become a net drain, losing their mutualistic give and take with the plant and costing you extra nutes in the long run :thievingmushroom: :doh: :wacko:
We need some side-by-sides with organic mixes v a normal mp potting mixes both with innoculants to tell really (ideally a myco only innoculant to ensure that it and not the rest of the 'beneficial' fungi and bacteria, seaweed, humates etc in the pot are responsible) the organic mix would hopefully be more efficient with fert use, or at least the myc plants should maintain the same level of health and growth with less fert requirements...
Similarly it would also be good to test myco innoculants with a very light organic mix, innoculated vs a control..
The fact mycorrhizas can increase leaf and fruit mineral content could actually be a bad thing, thinking about it, some plants have shown a greater ability to uptake/a higher tolerance of arsenic and other poisonous substances..

Give a man a bud and he'll have bud for the day... Show him how to grow his own, and he'll have bud for about a week..
First GG attempt @ 51°N - 2011 Cheese Kush in coco Cheese Kush pollen chuckin'

Sickmeds Bubble Goo F3 and Wonder Kush

9 Ropey Cuts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users