• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#31 dam

dam

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:05 PM

can you tell me if there are any plans to start doing bigger bottles of this product

#32 L'Emmerdeur

L'Emmerdeur

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5314 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:37 PM

can you tell me if there are any plans to start doing bigger bottles of this product

Are you a millionaire? lol

#33 The Black Sheep

The Black Sheep

Retrobratum Inebriatum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2286 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:49 PM

I asked at grow2010 for a bigger bottle as I'm always restocking, love the stuff best PM product by far

Tha's been a cooartin' Mary Jane

"Banish the word 'struggle' from your attitude and your vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration. We are the ones we have been waiting for." Hopi elders

Different day, same shit, ain't nothin' good in the hood I'd run away from this bitch and never come back if I could

#34 jjl

jjl

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:20 AM

totally agree i mist my young seedling with it,instead of one blob off water bending the seedling stem,you get a very even coat of water on your young seedling fab stuff,which in turn penetrates your young uns leaves

Edited by jjl, 27 May 2011 - 09:21 AM.

#35 Pumpkin Head

Pumpkin Head

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:25 PM

What dosage would be recommended for germinating seeds? (I've been doing it at 1ml per liter with another 1ml of Catalyst). Also if this was to be added to Evolution would it be best to use the mixture straight away or could it be left for a week or so?

#36 oldtimer1

oldtimer1

Grumpy Old Git!

• Team UK420
  • 9810 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:15 AM

What dosage would be recommended for germinating seeds? (I've been doing it at 1ml per liter with another 1ml of Catalyst). Also if this was to be added to Evolution would it be best to use the mixture straight away or could it be left for a week or so?

Its not something needed every watering, but good every now and again, as a seed soak between 1 and 2 ml per litre is good, as with all organic products the mix should be used immediately, as bacterial activity starts breaking it down once diluted

Again its a product that sediments readily, a glass marble in the bottle is good for resuspending the deposit.
Q. how do i make seeds?

A. You take a splinter off my cross, tie a few hairs to one end of it, dip the hairs into the pollen and lightly brush the pistils with it.

#37 Floyd

Floyd

wing it

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5231 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hi Ot1

If I remember rightly, you mentioned in another thread that this is something you like to use regularly.

Being a pricey product, I was wondering, throughout the veg and flowering period, what have you found to be the minimum you could add per Ltr, for it to still have all the benefits?
Floyd's Shed

Suffering is not the opposite of happiness; it is the veiling of happiness. It is a call from happiness itself, reminding us that we have mistaken our Self for an idea, an image or an object.

#38 L'Emmerdeur

L'Emmerdeur

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5314 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:49 PM

Also if this was to be added to Evolution...

No need.

As far as I can tell it already has a wetting agent of some sort in it. It certainly doesn't bead up anyway.

what have you found to be the minimum you could add per Ltr, for it to still have all the benefits?

I use .5ml/l and it does the job for me.

#39 _nelly123_

_nelly123_
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

Hi, since i've benn using this product i've done 2 grows, the 1st i only used the wetre upto weeks 2 in flower, this time i've used it all the way thru and i've seen a masive increase in THC, is this down to the bio-wetre? i have been using it at .5ml pr ltr. thnks Nelly :skin_up:

#40 -=DrGreenThumb=-

-=DrGreenThumb=-

Natural Mystic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3832 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

Hi, since i've benn using this product i've done 2 grows, the 1st i only used the wetre upto weeks 2 in flower, this time i've used it all the way thru and i've seen a masive increase in THC, is this down to the bio-wetre? i have been using it at .5ml pr ltr. thnks Nelly :skin_up:

Interesting. Next grow you should do a side by side, couple of plants with Biowetter to the end of flower and a few not, let us know how you get on if you do it. Cheers mate

:yinyang:

#41 _nelly123_

_nelly123_
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:25 AM

I'm on wi it now m8, i got 2 killer skunk or 2 smellyberry i'll do it from veg right thru top end of flower, tell you what i have noticed most of plants that have benn fed the bio-wtre have been getting a lot of purple on them, more than often aswell the taste is unreal ppl. :yinyang:

#42 roundsquare

roundsquare

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1247 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

I'm on wi it now m8, i got 2 killer skunk or 2 smellyberry i'll do it from veg right thru top end of flower, tell you what i have noticed most of plants that have benn fed the bio-wtre have been getting a lot of purple on them, more than often aswell the taste is unreal ppl. :yinyang:

Nice. I'm gonna get me some bio-wetter and start using it asap.

I guess the bio-wetter is doing it's job and allowing the plants to uptake nutrients better and so more TCH and more flavour :guitar: I have 2 Blue widows just gone into flower and i think i'll get some bio-wetter tomorrow and use it on one of them to see the difference.

#43 -=DrGreenThumb=-

-=DrGreenThumb=-

Natural Mystic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3832 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

I love the biowetter as a soil drench, I've not noticed if it has any effect on the actual weed but I just like the way it saturates the compost.

#44 _Glastoterra_

_Glastoterra_
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

I love the biowetter as a soil drench, I've not noticed if it has any effect on the actual weed but I just like the way it saturates the compost.

Do you use it every time you water GT?

#45 _nelly123_

_nelly123_
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:31 AM

Do you use it every time you water GT?

i use it every 2 waterings at 0.5ml pr ltr and it's doing the job for me if i'm honest. nelly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users