#1 plantmagic

plantmagic

Vegging Nicely

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:33 PM

plant_magic_essence_4_web.jpg

Essence is a highly concentrated bio-culture containing over 20 strains of micro organisms to re-establish balanced bio-activity.*
Once activated Essence produces a powerful blend of beneficial organisms that will quickly colonize the surface of leaves and stems to:-

• Form an effective barrier against airborne pathogenic fungi
• Combat existing fungal pathogens
• Improve disease and stress resistance
• Healthier, more robust growth

We recommend frequent use to ensure that your defences against pathogens and harmful organisms are optimum. We are firm believers that “prevention is better than cure”.
Contents:-
• 25g ESSENCE
• Molasses
• 125ml Plant Magic CATALYST

You will need:-
• Container / Bucket or similar
• Small air pump
• Air stone

For infected plants use once every 5 – 7 days.
For healthy plants and to maintain a fighting barrier use once every 7 – 10 days.
We also highly recommend the use of GRANULES and BOOST to ensure that your crop remains healthy and fungal free from the roots to the tips of the leaves.

*The blend includes Bacillus strains such as B subtilis and B mageterium together with Rhizobia, Azotobacter (nitrogen fixers), Sacchoromyces, trichoderma and other natural strains.
There are no pathogens or harmful organisms present.
Caution: Do not inhale or swallow. Wear protective eye goggles and suitable gloves when handling and using this product. Keep away from children.

These starter kits can be purchased from your local retailer as well as Greens Horticulture

Edited by plantmagic, 12 January 2009 - 08:32 PM.

#2 Mono

Mono

Closet Pharmer

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5715 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:46 AM

Excellent....

Maybe stupid question: Is this effective in hydro (Coco Coir), or will only colonise effectively in soil?

And same for your other producks too?

Thanks,

Monk...x

#3 Dropout

Dropout

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3816 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:12 PM

I love you

#4 skunkyone

skunkyone

wack wack oops

• PipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:14 PM

think i will be visiting Greens this week B) B)

#5 -=DrGreenThumb=-

-=DrGreenThumb=-

Natural Mystic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3685 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:43 PM

Thanks "plantmagic", looks like your products have come just in time for me starting back up growing again! lol I'll definitely be buying some of the Essence!

I don't suppose anyone has already used this product and know how it compares to "webbys essence"?

Thanks in advance.

lol

#6 gragz

gragz

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:06 PM

Thanks "plantmagic", looks like your products have come just in time for me starting back up growing again! :spliff: I'll definitely be buying some of the Essence!

I don't suppose anyone has already used this product and know how it compares to "webbys essence"?

Thanks in advance.

lol

It is Webby's essence mate :)

#7 -=DrGreenThumb=-

-=DrGreenThumb=-

Natural Mystic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3685 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:46 PM

Thanks "plantmagic", looks like your products have come just in time for me starting back up growing again! lol I'll definitely be buying some of the Essence!

Thanks in advance.

:smoke:

It is Webby's essence mate :rofl:

You know, I thought it might of been, but with just no mention of him I thought, must be someone else! :rofl:

Thanks mate! Cant wait to order some of that! Legend! :D

lol

#8 DIRTYBERNARD

DIRTYBERNARD

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:41 AM

:guitar: :execute:

#9 Organic Jim

Organic Jim

Darth Organicus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3270 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:58 PM

I love you

Hands off you! I love you more! :yes: lol

#10 Artenius

Artenius

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:10 PM

I don't suppose there are any other options for Americans are there? Last I checked Green's doesn't accept USD or ship to the US. :D

I need this stuff like I need oxygen.
08 Harvest pics

"You show me a man who enjoyed his school days and I'll show you a bully and a bore."
No Extradition for the BC3!

#11 CaptainStoner

CaptainStoner

Underdosing

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2907 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:25 PM

I have a question too..

I'm a micro grower and can't have the huge sprayer bottles that you guys seem to use.. about the biggest thing i can have is one of those trigger grip spray bottles.. Is there anything else I can use to spray my plants with essence? I'm presuming the hoselock trigger spray bottle (99p b&q) will damage the essence organisms? Is this right?

Was considering just dripping the stuff onto them with a spoon, then some essence would get into the soil too..

Edited by CaptainStoner, 14 January 2009 - 11:27 PM.

Does being on fire count as fixed?
If I owned an opticians, I would get the sign printed in a blurry font.

#12 chickenlipsr4

chickenlipsr4

The deeper I go, the more knowledge I know

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2478 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:59 PM

I have a question too..

I'm a micro grower and can't have the huge sprayer bottles that you guys seem to use.. about the biggest thing i can have is one of those trigger grip spray bottles.. Is there anything else I can use to spray my plants with essence? I'm presuming the hoselock trigger spray bottle (99p b&q) will damage the essence organisms? Is this right?

Was considering just dripping the stuff onto them with a spoon, then some essence would get into the soil too..

Fine rose on a small watering can?
Smile & Blue Satellite 2.2 X OG Kush
Celestial Temple With Noname

“It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong” - Voltaire
"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." - Nietzsche

#13 BluePixie

BluePixie

Back in the saddle.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3588 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 09:16 AM

Not a problem Cap'n - tis good as a root drench too anyhoo.

Clicky

#14 I Zimbra

I Zimbra

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:41 PM

How much essence is used in each brew?
"Booze!" he shouted. at first I didn't know what he meant. I watched the massive hog breasting through the grass. "Holly Christ," he said "Thats Booze."

#15 oldtimer1

oldtimer1

Grumpy Old Git!

• Team UK420
  • 9803 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:30 PM

How much essence is used in each brew?

Read!
Q. how do i make seeds?

A. You take a splinter off my cross, tie a few hairs to one end of it, dip the hairs into the pollen and lightly brush the pistils with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users