• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 hit_em_up

hit_em_up

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:44 AM

I just wanted to ask anybody who had been to amsterdam and likes to smoke hash had any idea of what shop you can get the best quality hash from?

Id appreciate it if i could get some advice maybe a description of the hash and high they endured wouldnt go a miss..... cheers G :unsure: :unsure:

I also found a great link of some menu prices to, does anyone think i should start a thread with them pasted into it?
[linkremoved]

Edited by Boffers, 06 January 2009 - 08:45 AM.

#2 Relativity

Relativity

Crying like Gullfoss

• PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:54 AM

Check out toki's thread on this subforum, there are links to a site with a massive up to date selection of the coffeeshop menus. Also a tale about his mission to find the dam's finest hash...
Till fame and love, to nothingness do sink....

#3 hit_em_up

hit_em_up

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 12:55 AM

Check out toki's thread on this subforum, there are links to a site with a massive up to date selection of the coffeeshop menus. Also a tale about his mission to find the dam's finest hash...

Nice one mate :unsure:

#4 Stixman

Stixman

In Bud

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:22 AM

dampking,try there silver haze,isolator,top smokes! lol
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

#5 Militant

Militant

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1004 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:31 PM

When i was last there you couldn't go wrong with the 'Riffmans Menu' found at Dampkring, Twede Karma and Pink Floyds! :yep:

We had this stuff called 'Lola' :smoke: very sticky and such a classic hash smell. We sparked up a spliff in Barneys Breakfast Bar the waitress come over and asked us where we got it!
Depression is just Anger without Enthusiasm!!

#6 Freekjoy

Freekjoy

Its funny there was no one left to notice when they came for US

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1373 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:23 PM

I like the Afghan Black from Picasso's very squidy very oily peppery smelling hash and reasonably priced. The high is strong but not too strong and the price is reasonable
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

#7 jaymuls1975

jaymuls1975

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:51 PM

temple balls!!!!

#8 32-20

32-20

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:35 AM

Im always on a mission to find the nice hash as the buds really bore me got some nice jungle Manali or something in Paradox which is a nice place anyway the Moroccan chocolate was pretty strong and cheap but not as blissful as the jungle. Harlem is also worth checking out got some Pakistani there once.
Brutality masquerades as democracy the whole world suffers its insanity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users