4 replies to this topic

#1 Dropout

Dropout

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3820 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:55 PM

Hi!

As per tittle buds been drying for over 2 weeks now. Thought were dry after 12 days but when I stuck in jar for 24 hours they were wet again and one jar had a nasty stink (maybe mold?)so I took them all out & put them out to dry again. The buds are crispy on outside but sticky/damp on inside when grinded.

I often find my buds dry in 7 days because I dry in boxes in grow room while other plants are finishing so temps are high. This time I have no other grow running and first time in a long while I am doing it properly. Temps are around 15c and I have extraction running with CF and passive intake only.

The buds are not that fat so I am shocked they are not dry yet. Should I just let them keep drying or should I try and speed it up?

Thanks in advance for any help

Weeds

#2 Mephitis

Mephitis

I tried being normal once, worst two minutes of my life

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4780 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:07 PM

May have something to do with the quite high background RH we are experiencing, I'm finding all sorts of things feel 'damp' if left out.
The country is governed for the richest, for the corporations, the bankers, the land speculators, and for the exploiters of labor. The majority of mankind are working people. So long as their fair demands - the ownership and control of their livelihoods - are set at naught, we can have neither menís rights nor womenís rights. The majority of mankind is ground down by industrial oppression in order that the small remnant may live in ease.
- Helen Keller

#3 _Tree Man_

_Tree Man_
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:11 PM

just keep putting them in the jars overnight untill the moisure is all the way through bud again.. then let them air for a while then repeat untill perfect...

it will be the moisure in the air ...

my buds smelt freekin rank the first few days .. but after all the damp staleness goes... MMMMMMM MMMMM

Have a search for curing if you havn't already.. B)

Edited by Tree Man, 19 September 2008 - 07:34 PM.

#4 Grimweeder

Grimweeder

!!Herbal Terrorist!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2560 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:19 PM

yea as treeman says.
just because they say i cant, doesnt mean i wont.

• Guests

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:50 PM

Get the temps up to 20c and switch off the filter n fan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users