• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 niceguy27

niceguy27

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:52 PM

Just thurt i would post my first topic :smoke: so hi all any how to my q i was wondering if many of you grew super skunk and if so how long did it take for them to flower and finish.
iv got some but thay are 5 weeks and well all i can say is thay shure are gona be flowering at this rate.
all info welcome about anything to do with the strain. and before i get it i know what the breader ses but i want some real advise not some sales man banter :blub: thanx B)

#2 Gmaninnirvana

Gmaninnirvana

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:10 PM

My present grow just starting is super skunk and supposed to be 56 days flowering.Hope that helps and all the best with yours dude. :smoke:

p.s..says this about my seeds.

Super Skunk is a successful attempt to beef up the famous Skunk No.1. This strain is one of the first to match the potency of the powerful import hashish in coffeeshops. Still famous for its potent flavour and strong high. Much easier to grow and manicure than the "white" strains. Yields can be very financially interesting. Also works well in greenhouse or shed operations.

Strain: Indica / Sativa
Planting: Indoor / Outdoor (temperate climates)
Flowering: 56 days
Yield: 500g per sq m
THC = 15-20%

Edited by Gmaninnirvana, 23 August 2007 - 09:12 PM.

#3 Owderb

Owderb

Rhythm In The Hands Of Few

• Team UK420
  • 27797 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 09:57 PM

Ive done it a few times and mine always went 9 weeks at least

Owd
Your Environment Is As Important As Your Seed .........................................Swim the magic ocean I've been crying all these years

#4 pienmash

pienmash

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:06 PM

mine 8 weeks,christmas tree big pheno

#5 hype

hype

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:16 PM

didnt think nirvana did em anymore

#6 Crabby

Crabby

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 10:26 PM

didnt think nirvana did em anymore

I just finished the initial drying stage with mine. I flowered for 12 weeks (if you count from when you switch to 12/12 rather than from when the white pistils begin to show).

I'm not too impressed with what i've got. I was hoping it was going to be much stronger than what it is, but never mind. I used a 400w hps and i got a lot of airy buds. Big yield, but little, if any, potency. (However that may be down to my growing!)

My seeds were from Nirvana.

HTH

Crabby
Gloria (clap clap) Gloria (clap clap) In Excelsis Deo

#7 niceguy27

niceguy27

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:48 PM

thanx folks its like i thurt thay are week 5 of 12/12.
thay have sites every where but 3 to 4 weeks left till chop there is no chance looking at them i recon another 6/7 weeks left, im in no way new to growing but its my first time in hydro/aero and i did exspct a little faster production i have messed up a bit by not triming lower branches and thay are streched to heaven but non the less the buds should be fater.I would post some pics guys but my little angle on the shulder ses its not to great a idear its called paranoier
any how thanx for the heads up all of you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users