Seedism seeds is not planning to ever try breeding auto-flowering strains, there is no reason for this since all seeds can produce Cannabis withing the time advertised for auto-flowering strains.
All Seedism seeds can finish just as fast as the best auto-flowering strain.
First a few facts that need to be mentioned.
1. A true Auto-flowering strain need 24 hrs of HID/SUN light to optimize production and potency
This means double the electricity bill
2. True Auto-flowering strains are created by breeding inferior medicinal genetics (Adding Ruderalis for their quick flowering pheno's).
These strains have a purpose when there is no other way to grow but outdoors in temperate climates, they are not intended to be growing inside high tech grow rooms, your indoor grow room is perfect for high quality medicinal grade genetics.
3. Auto-flowering strains can not be used as a clone donor, this means that breeders can not test their genetics before hybridizing.
How to finish Seedism seeds just as quick as auto-flowering strains with only half the electricity bill.
1. Germinate your seeds like normally.
2. Grow them with 18hrs light for two weeks.
3. Flower them for 8-10 weeks (12hrs. light) depending on which Seedism strain you use.
4. Harvest and dry.
Auto-flowering seeds take minimum of 10-11 weeks after germination.
Seedism seeds take maximum of 10-11 weeks after germination with mentioned light shedule.
All Seedism seeds grown this way are of superior quality and has high grade medicinal values, no Ruderalis genetics have been used to create our genetics.
If anybody requires more info on how to finish a particular Seedism strain then this is the thread to ask me.
ps. I prefer to grow my plants for about 4 weeks before flowering, and my average yield is triple that of most autoflowering strains.
Which is an interesting bit of mathematics, 3 weeks more veg. time to triple the yield.
Although the last person I spoke to says that he preffered the three week early harvest over the triple yield, I guess that he will never understand these numbers, bless his simple soul.
This post has been edited by amsterdammer: 02 October 2012 - 12:08 PM