Stunted Growth G13 Labs Super Skunk
Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:27 PM
Btw, what do you guys think of my plan to get an ozone generator as an alternative to a carbon extractor? Problem is that the closet I use has no outlet for an extractor and opens into the kitchen. The kitchen does have an extractor which I can access from the loft and maybe fit a carbon filter onto it there. But the ozone generator would be a simpler solution and I've read that they work. What are your thoughts?
You could try using worm humus, really helps with germinating and i think you can't burn plants with it. Also what Frank said, try using a little coco mixed in.
I use 60% PM soil, 20% coco and 20% worm humus for this grow, next time though I will do half my plants 80% soil with 20% worm and the other half 80% soil and 20% coco.
Definitely noticed better growth and roots though by adding the above.
Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:33 PM
Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:47 AM
They look lovely!
Your finding your green fingers again.
Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:48 AM
All the best with your grow though man!
Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:40 AM
Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:27 AM
Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:23 AM
As you can see the originally stunted SuperSkunk continued to grow, but slowly and with a Y-shaped main bough needing some support.