Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Still playing CoD WW2, over 21,000 kills with my trench knife now.
  3. Jodie comer/villanelle is a scouser, is up to episode 2 second series
  4. "Its a bong I made out of a bull horn" lmao God we're anything if creative. I can just see that woman running out of papers and realising the pipe has gone walkies... GRAB THAN ORNAMENT, WE WILL MAKE IT WORK!!!
  5. Hi Let's hope Uganda goes ahead with it, Lovely Cannabis weather It will be like... Chips Na Ketchup 4K By Vinka (2018 Uganda) Bongme
  6. Nice to be back. So far .
  7. It's wonderful, just sad that she won't be writing any more episodes, not even a Xmas special.
  8. @diyleduk Hi, like many others on the site im now considering swapping to a full led set-up. I've been running hps/mh along side a mars 600w that was gifted to me by a friend. I was quite impressed by the mars but i know theres alot better out there. My tent is a hydrolab 160 sxl -(80x160x180) what would you recommend for this size space ? At the moment im looking at the qb 350w, footprint looks about right ? Or is there a scope kit that would suit my space better ? I know your a busy fella, but any input would be much appreciated Atb.
  9. My ballast has blown three lamps in as many months, switched back to HPS for a lower quality and smaller yield, which then eventually fried my last plant. Never using HPS again, looking forward to getting a new dimmable CMH ballast, but it won't be maxibright as they don't give a shit and don't deal with public enquiries.
  10. I really liked the first season, not seen the new one yet.
  11. I didn't know that That's mad. Welcome back, by the way
  12. nudger36

Fuck sake Khan!

13. Hi 2019 A wee round-up of some events... 420 Revelers Gather On Hippie Hill Under A Cloud Of Pot Smoke Cannabis Festival Educates About Marijuana Movement Cannabis Cup 420 Events Bongme
  14. Good luck - just havin' a grin with my first post.
  15. Typical Hate Mail frothing Seems to me that the police got their priorities right, cannabis just gets you high/stoned whereas too much sun on unprotected skin causes cancer and not taking care in hot weather can cause heat stroke, which can be fatal. A few thousand stoned people chilling out and having fun vs skin cancer and heat stroke ? I know which I see as a bigger risk
  16. It's great isn't it, hard to believe it's written by the same person who wrote Fleabag.
  17. Mate im an expert at killing seedlings, the last 2 years my diaries are full of canna massacres! Dont let it get you down, something will take and youll get some nugs at the end Good luck
  18. Supposed to be decent eating these things?? Ye would need a couple though
  19. Salty

Finally managed to get my season ticket....now I can hit the river....look out salmon 

20. Today
  21. Nice grow box, looks like some miniature stud walling!! Good start mate, im still yet to organise my germination strategy properly!! Best of luck for your season mate
  22. Looking good Ive got a low spot at one of my plots, was wondering what to put there as the ground isnt great. Gorse grows there but it is slow as fuck so want to fill it in with something quicker. Was gonna stick bramble roots in thought it would be easiest. How come youre gonna try willow? Does it grow fast? Good luck
  23. 4.20.19

From the album Grow 2 - Sativa Sativa

24. Not really been in a gaming mood recently (bloody depression, takes the pleasure out of things that you enjoy ). Played a bit more Path of Exile. It's a good Diablo clone, but some of it (like the vendor/crafting system) is so bloody complicated as to not really make it beginner-friendly. Still, the core gameplay is decent enough (especially for a free to play game). E2A Speaking of (sort of) Diabloeque games, just found out that Borderlands 3 is due out later in the year (I know on the surface there seems to be no comparison with Diablo, what with Borderlands being a FPS, but the kill and loot aspect is pure Diablo). Loved Borderlands and Borderlands 2 (though I didn't really get into the Pre-Sequel), I just hope that they change the bloody awful map - that's what spoiled the Pre-Sequel for me, adding more verticality with the jump packs was a nice idea, but the terrible map made it extremely frustrating trying to work out where things are.
  25. Cheers stu So trap came yesterday, put it out this morning, needed some tweaking as the squirrel came in took the cheese and chocolate, and just sat outside the trap eating then saw me, went back in the trap grabbed another piece of cheese, gave me a look as though to say "you fking amateure " then fked off 30 mins later i got me a squirrel ...but, i let it go it was super stressed.. mrs theos friend came to stay last night and theyv'e already had a G&T this morning, so couldn't drive to release it today..
  26. squirrel

From the album Garden

1. Load more activity