Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MU

The Official Big Brother 8 - 2007 Thread

1,058 posts in this topic
now put a load of pot heads in a room bet sum of them convos are worth a luk :rofl::spliff:

i agree :rofl:

It would be great. :spliff::rofl:

No fights though. :rofl:

I'm getting withdrawals too!

As for going on, fuck that... no smoke for a whole summer :o No booze as and when needed, and all the tabloids digging up all the terrible things I've done in front of the nation. And thats before I've even attempted to get along with other housemates hehehehe.

Roll on BB9.

Do ya think they dropped CBB because after last year no 'celebrity' no matter how off the spotlight would touch the show with a ten foot pole in case they do something which may harm their careers??

Do ya think they dropped CBB because after last year no 'celebrity' no matter how off the spotlight would touch the show with a ten foot pole in case they do something which may harm their careers??

dunno really mate because most of them havent got careers at the time of going in anyway - hense going in :yep:

jade goody made the biggest mistake of her life going in, but not because of what she said in the house, but because of the fact that she had nothing to gain but everything to lose by going in, and she still went in anyway,

most of the cbb contestents are has-beens trying to regain some fame normally,

also 9 times out of 10 these people dont mind whether its good or bad publicity they are getting as you still seem to end up rich either way lol

Any fans suffering withdrawals might just catch the last half hour of a follow up prog on CH4 now, just saw Charley being a biatch to a make up artist :ouch:

I would probably go in there if it didn't mean becoming known nationally and my mother having to read stories in the paper of things I've done.

just seen some of that myself enigmatic 1, but it was chanelle i saw having a paddy with a photographer, also chanelle and charley having ANOTHER barney with each other, mind you i do love watching them both argue, must say i much preffer channelle to charlie, fuck me shes fit phwoooaaarr.

Ah. I enjoyed that.

I like these 'what they did next' shows.

I missed bits of the early shows this year due to illness. God, I am soooo glad. Shabnam is awful. I don't think I could have watched her for too long.

Well, it really is all over now. Only a couple more weeks of Heat headlines before they slip from our conciousness until the hype show 'last year's winner etc' preceeding next year's offering.

Th th th that's all folks!!