Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BoodaJooda

£46 For Co2 Production For Grow Room

Just for information:

Machine mart have 600gm co2 tanks (disposable) with the regulator (re usable) for £20

Ebay - solenoid £26 brand new inc packaging.

Cant beleive it, thought I would have had to spend £150+

Booda

you will get through a rather large number of tanks though if there that small :guitar:

you will get through a rather large number of tanks though if there that small :guitar:

Thats what I thought, but I think that with the solenoid attached, I will use one 600gm per 4 weeks, so hopefully not too much a cost.

But will wait and see, I hope your wrong, but have a little feeling in me u could b right.

Cheers 4 ya thoughts

Boods

Thats what I thought, but I think that with the solenoid attached, I will use one 600gm per 4 weeks, so hopefully not too much a cost.

But will wait and see, I hope your wrong, but have a little feeling in me u could b right.

Cheers 4 ya thoughts

Boods

hmm ..i have a small room 5ft x 3 ft and i use a 14 lb cylinder ,i only run gas for the first 2 weeks of 12/12 and achieving a ppm of 1500 (approx) injecting and venting twice an hour does the whole cylinder before the two weeks is up :(

if i had sealed hoods and air con i'd use a lot less but 600gm (1.5 lbs ) wouldnt get me very far ..

hmm ..i have a small room 5ft x 3 ft and i use a 14 lb cylinder ,i only run gas for the first 2 weeks of 12/12 and achieving a ppm of 1500 (approx) injecting and venting twice an hour does the whole cylinder before the two weeks is up ;)

if i had sealed hoods and air con i'd use a lot less but 600gm (1.5 lbs ) wouldnt get me very far ..

Thanks for your reply again mate.

Just worked out the measurments for my drobe, and its 140 cubic feet, and to get to 2000ppm I will need to release .28 of a pound of co2.

You were spot on mate, I reckon 1 bottle will do good to last 5 days if I want to maintain 2000ppm. :(

Looks like the demijohn is staying.

Thanks

Booda