Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Punky

Bite Alarms

26 posts in this topic

These are what you want mate.

ATTs bite alarm

post-53410-1295270423_thumb.jpg

Its all about this part. The receiver does everything. Nothing on alarm. Its 100% waterproof aswell. And i mean 100%.

post-53410-1295270599_thumb.jpg

My misses got me them when they first came out. Look into them. My Delkims are now a backup set.

DC1

FOX RX,S myself i had em since they came out at least i can turn the sound down on em so i dont end up waking everyone else up unlike steve neville or the gardner ones

txi all the way!!!

had the txi for 4 yrs now never go back all though i have a set of fox m2,s as back up all though never needed them yet !!!

gotta love the original optonic delkim conversions , just for the retro value

The wife bought me two txi pluss alarms for my birthday and I swapped them for 3 standard pluss,dont tell her tho!

Too sensitive for me,seemed to go off just looking at them.

Still use my fox sxv,s on smaller waters,cant fault them.

Penny.

Delk's all the way mate you will never look back like the other guy said.

delkim txi plus mate (you will never look back) best of the best

i have fox mini microns they are good alarms, nice and loud when u need.... sensitive and the batteries last 2 seasons lol

1 person likes this

i have fox mini microns they are good alarms, nice and loud when u need.... sensitive and the batteries last 2 seasons lol

i had fox eos-r's for two trips 2nd outing it pissed down ALL 3 went off in rain the i only knew about it when my cluch was screeming off,

and woke me up went straight on ebay and bought delk txi plus never a problem with them use week in week out beasts

Edited by perfect1000k

Delkims are now the most robbed peice of fishing kit. Its down to some twat releasing a reprograming method to sync them with a new receiver. Where before if this idiot bought nicked alarms he could only send them to Delkim to program, they can now do it at home.

Same thing with sim card alarms. Easy to hookup to a new receiver. Thats why the theives are taking them.

My ATTs only work through the receiver, so without it they are useless. Not worth robbing. And they are a top alarm.

However, if you only fish secure places, then Delkims are the bollox (bit flashy though) ;)

DONT buy Nash sirens.

DC1