Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nitramkram

"nitrozyme" ?

OK,

I sort of have an idea that goes like this ....

"Nitrozyme" Enhances Cell Division. That's right 3 words.

I hear it is a good folier spray @ recommended doses (1-2ml per Lt ?).

Has anyone used it?post-2270-1158401468_thumb.jpg

What do you think ?

what alternative uses doase it have ?

Is it a lifesaving celular enhancer/additive which can save a mistreated poorly plant ?

I noted on the bottle it said that a more concentrated formula can be obtained just

ask the 'supplyer" :unsure:

I have just taken some AK clones and I added a drop or 2 to PHed water then watered the slabs to keep them wet - well 'well-moist' anyhow's.

GrowNute Tecs can give us a science lesson on this "enhanced cell developement" can you try to tec it up for me plse !

Has anyone use it ? What do you think ? What did you do and what the feck for ?

Edited by Nitramkram

Would This help mate :wassnnme:

Owd :unsure:

aint nitrozyme just over priced seaweed extract??

Chemical and Physical Properties

1. Physical State: Liquid

2. Color: Brown/Black

3. Specific Gravity: 1 14 @ 20oC (min.)

4. Solubility: Highly soluble in water

5. pH: 4.3 - 5.0

6. Nitrogen: 0.2% - 0.4%

7. P2O5: 4.0% - 5.0%

8. K2O: 4.0% - 5.0%

9. Organic Matter: 10% - 12%

10. Solids: 22% - 24%

Aye it dose owd :rofl: Thanls

BB .....aint nitrozyme just over priced seaweed extract??
:rofl:

Is there a cheaaper 'brand name' with the same chemical make up ?

NK.

Is there a cheaaper 'brand name' with the same chemical make up ?

dunno bout the chemical make up but i use SM3 seaweed extract by chase organics, others use maxicrop

does the job nicely me thinks, and is 100% organic :blub:

ot1 has a post on here somewhere about it

in addition to these naturally occurring hormones nitrozyme contains 70 trace minerals and the following vitamins: A (Carotene), B1, B2, B12, C, E, K, biotin, copper, niacin, choline, panthothene, boron, folic acid and folinic acid. Nitrozyme is the most complete natural growth product available - we guarantee it!

sounds bit like a mixture of B-52 from advanced and superthrive (hormones + vitamins) will order and try out asap and let you know if my AK47 takes a liking to it

i have to ask! when they show a pic of with nitrozyme and without was the without picture given any extra nutrient at all or was it just left to feed from the ground hmm i wonder :blub:

Edited by shanezzz

Am spraying it on my mothers too (2 weeks b4 cloning as per the instructions).

Have also been a bit of a mad scientist and sprayed a smaller bud on my flowering plants with it, just to see what happens! lol

Am spraying it on my mothers too (2 weeks b4 cloning as per the instructions).

Have also been a bit of a mad scientist and sprayed a smaller bud on my flowering plants with it, just to see what happens! :(

let me know what happens would you i never had the guts to spray buds dont forget most nutrients are too strong for contact with buds which are very delicate especially chemically lol

BushDoctoR....theres a search button for a reason you know

:unsure:

BushDoctoR..aint nitrozyme just over priced seaweed extract??

I don't know if the search button would have exposed that "over priced seaweed extract" comment/fact :nea:

Owderb link was some vauble info ....

Would This help mate
Hazy..... I thought that as well, but I bought some anyway to try on my mothers a couple of weeks before taking cuttings

Exactly some specific use on 'Mum's' excerlent Hazy

So a light mix as a pre- pruning folier spray :smoke:

I picked up a bottle as I am doing some clones atm :yahoo:

BushDoctoR ......Is there a cheaaper 'brand name' with the same chemical make up ?

dunno bout the chemical make up but i use SM3 seaweed extract by chase organics, others use maxicrop

does the job nicely me thinks, and is 100% organic

:smoke:'ooooh ahh "ORGANIC"

tnks BushDoctoR

shanezzz .....Am spraying it on my mothers too (2 weeks b4 cloning as per the instructions).

Have also been a bit of a mad scientist and sprayed a smaller bud on my flowering plants with it, just to see what happens!

shanezzz .. let me know what happens would you i never had the guts to spray buds dont forget most nutrients are too strong for contact with buds which are very delicate especially chemically

Oh chemicals :doh::unsure:

link 1 oldtimer1 (2004)

& Link 2

oldtimer1 post Oct 21 2003,.....Grumpy Old Git!***** lol oldtimer1 :eek:

We did a lot of tests with superthrive a few years back. What I can tell you is that it doesn't seem to do any harm. Tests like 500 seeds soaked in superthrive against 500 soaked in pure water. Or a hundred cuttings transferred then watered in with super thrive and a hundred with just water.

But IMO Nitrozyme is just Maxicrop in a higher concentrate, & Growth Technology are cashing in.

Now sice 2004 what new replacements have people been using (chemical formulas would be nice with quantities) :smoke::ninja:

Great use of the search button BD :magic: Do you have it set to retrieve seaech posts (articals) from <2004 BD? brilliant ! :rofl::yahoo:

Now where was I ? Oh D1 clones post-2270-1158739682_thumb.jpg ;) 10 to go :ninja:

I liked the replies & links and I looking for some "new shit additives"

shanezzz (Posted Sep 18 2006, 02:50 AM) ..........

...........in addition to these naturally occurring hormones nitrozyme contains 70 trace minerals and the following vitamins: A (Carotene), B1, B2, B12, C, E, K, biotin, copper, niacin, choline, panthothene, boron, folic acid and folinic acid. Nitrozyme is the most complete natural growth product available - we guarantee it!

WE ? ....What are the trace elements ? In what Quantities ? what do they do ?

"naturally occurring hormones nitrozyme" If they are naturally occuring do ya know if I can get them at the supermarket ?

shanezzz I guarantee Your've just plagerized.

Greate info from a way back ! Now what been happening since 2004?

tnks peeps

NK.

i was quoting the website advertising do a google on it reminds me of advanced advertising style

im not sure what trace minerals are probably extremely small amounts so small they dont have to tell you exactly what

advertising rules are fucked in this country

Edited by Owderb

good post NK - be interested if it's worth it, or betteer than s/weed and biomix products

:wassnnme:

good post NK - be interested if it's worth it, or betteer than s/weed and biomix products

:wassnnme:

I've been useing it in the seedling and veg stage for a couple of years now.I think it's beneficial. :nea:

Hi all,

dr rockster...I've been useing it in the seedling and veg stage for a couple of years now.I think it's beneficial.

Aye Dr rockster - I am using it as a folier spray on freshly rooted cuttings. all is pretty green indeed. :doh:

post-2270-1159865288_thumb.jpg post-2270-1159865028_thumb.jpg

Skyhigh-64...good post NK - be interested if it's worth it, or betteer than s/weed and biomix products

ello Sky - It looks promising and not all that expensive for 100ml bottle and used as a diluted folier spray.

shanezzz....i was quoting the website advertising do a google on it reminds me of advanced advertising style ... im not sure what trace minerals are probably extremely small amounts so small they dont have to tell you exactly what...advertising rules are fucked in this country

Thanks for you input shanezz :doh:

:yahoo:

NK.

i have had great results with the product, its an excellent root stimulator and foilar spray. I like to add a little dutchmaster penetrator to it and the plants go crazy. Especially good in veg growth so perfect for moms. Its also very concentrated a little goes a long way like superthrive.