Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Church

It's Big Brother Time Again...

1,090 posts in this topic

Pockets how do you know about the A-team, you were never even a twinkle in ya dads eye then? Has ya mum let you stay up late to watch it? Will she let you do a grow yet? :yinyang:

I hate big Bro, detest it, loathe it with every fibre of my being....

But i'll be fecking glued to the bastard, as usual!

Why i do it i do not know, it makes me squirm more than Ricky Gervais does but it'll be on throughout the night from now on.

i hate it!

Aaaaaaaaaah E4 through the sleepless night, bliss.

Welcome back BB, my nightime companion :offtopic:

HATE IT!!

But does that stop the mrs Sibs giving me the highlights does it fuck!!

:rofl:

The missus had Big Brother on when I came back from tending to my laydees and I found myself watching the last half hour or so.

I can take or leave the program but to me it's a bit like looking over your neighbours fence - a sort of televisual vouyerism if you like.

I'm a bit uneasy about that fella with the Tourettes Syndrome though. Sure, everybody had a laugh but to me it's a bit like exploiting the disabled just so we can all have a laugh at their expense. Davina had a good snigger at the bloke and i think that Channel 4 have probably gone a bit far with it. Why is public ridicule (apparently) acceptable for someone with Tourettes but it's not acceptable to laugh at someone with schitzophrenia. They're both conditions that the sufferer is unable to do much about so sticking them on the telly so that everyone can laugh at them is not too clever imo.

Just my take on things though.

What's the number to vote them out ffs!

WALOB

21st century freak show :rofl:

This could be the first year BB banned in the Whizz household lol

:rofl:

Can't stand the thing.

Absolute pile of shite.

Every single year...

But I just can't stop watching it!!!!! AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! :rofl:

I can't beleive they're still making us poor souls have to sit through that utter dire $h!te year after year - all I can say is thank fuck I'm going abroad and wont be seeing british tellyvision for at least a week.

'Here comes the sun, and I say... it's alright!'

Mick.

B)

Nobodys forcing anybody to watch anything, Mick, and it's still gonna be on when you get back. Don't forget the papers, trashmags and news reports. THERE IS NO ESCAPE!

G-Whizz, first year banned in the whizz household, not if it's got anything to do with the missus, it probably won't.

I'd have thought BB was the best excuse to spend more time with your other ladies; 13 weeks of tender loving care.

I am a Big Brother fan. :wassnnme:

I never like any of the housemates when they first go in, takes me ages to warm up to any of them. This lot are no different. I preferred it when they didn't pick such OTT housemates tbh tho.

EO.

G-Whizz, first year banned in the whizz household, not if it's got anything to do with the missus, it probably won't.

It's me that's the BB fan, not her :soap:

I'd have thought BB was the best excuse to spend more time with your other ladies; 13 weeks of tender loving care.

It will be this year :(

I never like any of the housemates when they first go in, takes me ages to warm up to any of them. This lot are no different.

True for me too in that respect and this one too...

I preferred it when they didn't pick such OTT housemates tbh tho.

:wassnnme:

This could be the first year BB banned in the Whizz household :soap:

:wassnnme:

I love it when Mrs Whizz lets you put the trousers on :(

But you are right about BB

let's be honest, anyone who wants to be on Big Bullshite, is a cockhead anyway - who the hell wants to sit through 3 months of an overtly gay muslim for fecks sake ...

Women watch some shite.

Mick.

B)

I love it when Mrs Whizz lets you put the trousers on :soap:

But you are right about BB

Breaking news Mr G gets to try the trousers on, big brother has been brought to an abrupt end whilst the country contemplates the wearing of the trousers by Mr "G", its rumoured Blair is in talks with Ming and Dave regard tabling a motion in the house, for the setting up of a commitee to look into the broader picture and the subsequent longterm policy issues brought up by this un-prepared for occurance.

Troops are being mobalised as we speak, all leave has been cancelled for all the services both at home and abroad.

:rofl::wassnnme:

:rofl::rofl:

:(

never watched it and never will, I've caught the odd glimpse and that was more than enough.

I dunno how it can appeal to anyone , it just seems degrading to me, not only for the contestants but for the viewer too.

Cheers for the heads up, now I know not to bother turning Channel 4 on for the next month or so :yep: