Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Church

It's Big Brother Time Again...

1,090 posts in this topic

Well it's that time of the year again... Marmite TV - you either love it or you hate it!

Promising to be the biggest BB ever, tonight is once again the start of the social experiment/voyeuristic entertainment that seems to have become a summer-long pastime for many.

It's starting on a Thursday night this time, rather than the traditional Friday beginning - I suspect this is so that the people who normally go out on a Friday watch it too!

So let the commentaries commence... I have my own little bets on who loves it and who hates it on UK420.

Personally, I love it - is something to fill those late night hours of boredom when Insomnia has its evil grasp :guitar:

each time - i SWEAR i won't watch it ....

but am married ....

so ... free will ....

sex ....

hmmmmmmmm

i am undecided, as for the wife, she fucking loves it, so i will end up watching it anyway. I just hope there are no fucking muppets like last year and the year before (there were some complete wankers in the last two). I just feel like punching the tv they get on my nerves so much but hey what am i to do :guitar:,

I just go and have a smoke and calm down.

i hate it, its so shit. it jus makes celebrities out of nobodies, they are people id never want to be in the same room as, let alone watch them all day on my tv doing menial tasks and just generally being dickheads. please spare me this torture for another year, it takes over the whole nation. they probably brain wash everyone somehow. ive never watched it tho thank god so they havent got to me yet. :spliff::yinyang:;)

I approve of big brother - it means that for the next 3 months I can let my missus sit infront of the tv while I get on with surfing the net or playing video games without demands for company or attention :spliff:

i hate it, its so shit. it jus makes celebrities out of nobodies, they are people id never want to be in the same room as, let alone watch them all day on my tv doing menial tasks and just generally being dickheads. please spare me this torture for another year, it takes over the whole nation. they probably brain wash everyone somehow.

ive never watched it tho thank god so they havent got to me

So how have you managed to get such an enlightened opinion then? :spliff:

Hate it but usually end up watching some just to find out what all the papers are talking about.

I guess I wont get any say in er watching. lucky we have a tv in the bedroomand she will watch it there.

Not only that the bloody phone bill will be going up as she and my daughter spend hours discussing it and she will be filling the daughter in on all the bits she missed whilst at work..Meals will be slapped together . conversation whilst its on will cease . I wont be moaned at for going fishing or playing with my radios.

In Other words I become a non person in this houshold.

All that I can live with BUT she keeps trying to tell me about the bloody programme when she does speak.

Shopping list

Wire cutters (for sattelite dish).

Big roll of gaffa tape

New pickaxe . New paving stones. :spliff:

I already hate Pete with a passion - and we've only just met :spliff:

I'd love to say I wouldn't watch it if I lived alone, but...I think I'd do it anyway cos I can't help myself.

I find that people who see no point to Big Brother and violently dislike it have no interest in other people.

They've got a toff, a torrets and a tart, so far.

and a gay muslim!!!!

Edited by THC4METOO

so - what do we have so far - dumb slapper - check! annoying dickhead - check! posh homophobic - check! camp gay bloke - check!

whats left - lager lout, couple more annoying gays, transexual, stripper, peadophile, dog molester, suicide bomber (i wish - wheres an allah akbar when you need one)?

Well it's that time of the year again... Marmite TV - you either love it or you hate it!

Promising to be the biggest BB ever, tonight is once again the start of the social experiment/voyeuristic entertainment that seems to have become a summer-long pastime for many.

It's starting on a Thursday night this time, rather than the traditional Friday beginning - I suspect this is so that the people who normally go out on a Friday watch it too!

So let the commentaries commence... I have my own little bets on who loves it and who hates it on UK420.

Personally, I love it - is something to fill those late night hours of boredom when Insomnia has its evil grasp :yinyang:

so far Pete's a fukin nutter :spliff:

so far Pete's a fukin nutter :spliff:

He's the bastard brother of Lee Evans.

fukin lunatics i say........weirdos all of them...this is gonna b interesting

Edited by leroy

Anybody want any toast?