Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arnold Layne

Thc4ms - Thc3 Trial

270 posts in this topic

budass, the judge will already have decided the sentence on 26th. If support might have made a difference it was today.

un fucking believable. I too am feeling the sting of injustice here, this kind of shit shouldnt be allowed to happen.

Set the thc4ms 3 free.

OK heres what I think.

They had to be found guilty.

At the end of the day, they were sending an illegal drug through the post, ie supplying. You know that, I no that, and they know that. Regardless of whatever hints the policeman who said it was not a priority (please die) may have made.

The reason why, to anyone who even catches the BBC news story about it, is blatantly obvious. They were doing a service that the people who run the world should do, but don't, for fear of having to say "Okay, we were wrong, sorry. " But won't.

However, the judges have said "You must ignore the reason why, just the fact that they have broken the law!"

Is that right?

I'm hoping that a lot of people who've seen the news today will look a bit deeper into this.

Mark, Marcus and Lezley are not "BAD" people.

They are warriors.

They are troopers.

In the words of the Prodj,

"Fuck 'em and Their Law"

In the words of Lezley Gibson...

"The maximum sentence for what we've been found guilty of is 14 years in jail. If you were a child pervert your maximum sentence is only 12. "

cant really put into words how I feel for THC4MS...... only that I'm in tears.. what you have done for others is nothing but humane and compassionate help when the rest of the medical world has been found lacking.

jees.I cant really comprehend what you guys must be going through right now

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fucking Joke, Innit? Really pissed me off, sure the Judge went by the letter of the law though!

Incompassionate and inconsiderate jury in the least, once instructed.

This was mentioned on BBC News 24 this morning just 2 minutes ago - and the reporter was very sympathetic and agreed it was wrong and the judge was following the letter past the sense of the law.

Hear fucking hear. Sorry to hear about the verdict and best wishes for the appeal - let's hope you get a human being next time.

Hi

This was mentioned on BBC News 24 this morning just 2 minutes ago - and the reporter was very sympathetic and agreed it was wrong and the judge was following the letter past the sense of the law.

Well done that reporter from the BBC :doh:

Bongme :g:

the reporter was very sympathetic and agreed it was wrong

If it was the one I was chatting to she's just been diagnosed with MS.

:g:

The Times coverage by Russell Jenkins is better than Patrick Barkham's report of the verdict in The Guardian. Surely that's not all we're going to get from the Grauniad? I was expecting at least a half page news feature and maybe some Editorial comment.

Funny the Telegraph appears to have ignored it, considering how important was David Rowan's article in the colour supp in 2003. I guess there's been a regime change since then.

Edit to add: Lawrence Wood, chief executive of the Multiple Sclerosis Resource Centre (MSRC) charity, said: “When pop stars receive minor fines for repeated possession, yet those affected by MS are forced to get their cannabis from street dealers in order to make their lives bearable, it is time for society to take a long hard look at itself.”

Edited by ninorc

I guess looking back on it, maybe they are right. Looking at it, yes, for the crime they were in court for, they were guilty. Whatever noble intentions they had for doing it they were guilty. It would have been amazing if they got off free but that was unlikely, and the judge would have probably suffered a backlash. What it will come down to is the punishment, hopefully the judge will see their good natured intentions and let them off with something really small.

My thoughts will be with them.

hi

Edit to add: Lawrence Wood, chief executive of the Multiple Sclerosis Resource Centre (MSRC) charity, said: “When pop stars receive minor fines for repeated possession, yet those affected by MS are forced to get their cannabis from street dealers in order to make their lives bearable, it is time for society to take a long hard look at itself.”

Well said sir hear hear

Now (MSRC) help to push with use!! We need as many organisations to lean on this law of ignorance for the sick and the needy.

Bongme :headpain:

the judge would have probably suffered a backlash.
Is that the same as a crippling spinal injury?

Judge John Phillips is being handsomely rewarded by the Establishment for the hatchet job he's done this week. Next week, he'll be taking up a new job, coaching newly-appointed judges to detach themselves from any emotional response to the circumstances of the people who appear before them. 'Dispassionate' was the word he used. He also said, "I am not interested in the facts. I am interested in the Law". To him, it's an intellectual exercise, it's not about people, and to defy the rule of Law and find the people who stand accused not guilty would be anathema to him. So, I would say that Mr Phillips serves as a finely-honed tool of the fascist state.

Edited by ninorc

Hi

to Judge John Phillips

Exhausted, angry, and tearful, Lezley Gibson sat in the dock, shaking her head, silently mouthing the words: “It’s just not fair”.

Bongme :rofl:

This wasn't just injustice by the system against three honourable people

This was 12 ENGLISH jurors, gutless spineless ENGLISH twats, petrified of the state, totally incapable of thinking for themselves....

I'm lost for words

FUCK THE ENGLISH

they deserve ALL the shit coming their way, and from now on I AM going to vote, I will vote for ANYTHING that makes it worse for the english twats....

ID cards ... YES

barcode tattoo'd on the forehead... YES

I'm not wasting my time fighting for this society, they are not deserving of it, just fuck'em.

Hi

Dont Blame you Rex Mundi you most feel like shit and the pain your all going though.. just rant on fuck them and use you rant on my Freind :yahoo: !!!

This is only the beginning as there is a new pressure group that has been BORN out of this and UK420 and many many other Sites and head shops am sure will join in and back them to hilt this is that moment in any movements History were the pressure gets to much for the authorities in the near future they will have to start listening as that what Cannabis does not have is a UK Pressure Cannabis Group its new its real and its here as from today-!!

its been a sad 24 hours for the cannabis community but we have belief and we brush our self's down and keep beating the door of truth and now with a new pressure group we will be able to get on Radio and TV and many other cracks that need to be filled Chin up people the dogs are only getting started 2007 is here soon and lets at least go there with pride and not defeated in the face of diversity as i said in another thread THC-3 and all involved are getting a standing ovation from the cannabis community-!! and that will be shown next year when the support is need.

Even the Tabloids did not pick it up and thats a good sign shows they are not putting use down for losing am hoping they have been liserning to use over the years and that has helped...and if so nice one boys and girls most say BBC have been cool also :toot:

Bongme lol

Chin up mate/s all wars have a rainbow ending-!!

Edited by bongme