Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GabrielKnight

Overgrow.com Unavailable For Over A Week Now

424 posts in this topic

Hi MJ you wicked woman :yinyang:.

Somthing about a new cluster system for our poor overworked severs haha what about the poor overworked staff

Hi MJ you wicked woman lol.

Somthing about a new cluster system for our poor overworked severs haha what about the poor overworked staff

lo Peter :yinyang:

make the most of your time off mate :unsure:

I am J mate its nice :yinyang:

Nice to see you over here, Peter :yinyang:

Hope that the site is back up soon.

U

Hi Utope mate i often call in here ive liked it from the start

i use og because of the over 40's thread, for us old farts, keeps me away from the kids way of thinking "we are better".."that site is shite so who cares". each to there own, freedom of thought, freedom to choose....peace....

Strange for an International website that large to be down for 3 whole days for maintenence tho...

keeps me away from the kids way of thinking "we are better".."that site is shite so who cares". each to there own, freedom of thought, freedom to choose....peace....

:yinyang::yahoo::woot:

Edited by Church

Strange for an International website that large to be down for 3 whole days for maintenence tho...

Have you ever actually done a server upgrade?!?!?! 3 days is nothing, espcially if they're puttin in a striped delivery system...

Edited by Church

Hello Pete,

Glad to hear you are having a well deserved break :yinyang:

EO.

<Have you ever actually done a server upgrade?!?!?!>

Just move everything onto a faster computer with more hard disk space, ;):yinyang:

<Have you ever actually done a server upgrade?!?!?!>

Just move everything onto a faster computer with more hard disk space, :D:yinyang:

If only it were that simple...

;):rofl::rofl:

HI EO

Congrats onthe modship :rofl:

Just wait till uk420 has 2000+ online the party will be over :rolleyes:

hello peter,

why wont the powers that be at overgrow make the mynamestich sick plant guide a faq and give the girl the credit she deserves ?

peace x

Hi HG

You would have to ask the powers that be :wassnnme: