Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GabrielKnight

Overgrow.com Unavailable For Over A Week Now

424 posts in this topic

I've been unable to access the website for 3 days. lol Anyone else having problems?

Commercial shite (sorry, site).

Who cares ?

Maybe their corporate sponsors withdrew the money.

Did they ask for an address when you registered ? If so, hope you didn't give a real one...

Probably just one too many wieners crying to mommy lol

Fuck Overgrow lol

But the truth is...Richard Carlisian (AKA "The Brain") in his meaglomania fuelled desire to take over the cannabis world has stepped up a notch and decided to take over the whole of the planet.His sites are down for a very sinister reason.His partner in crime is none other than he who is affectionately known as "Pinky".

pinky_brain.jpg

Narf

the same group of companies / sites are have also gone down

cannabis world ( and cbay)

heavens stairway (both canada and eurohemp)

its either the server is down or the DEA is raiding the data base lol

i only use overgrow for the mynamestich sick plant guide (which i should have saved to my hard drive)

Actually,Pinky made an announcement on Gyppo's site yesterday that it's down to the upgrade..but he did add "I think" so maybe even he doesn't know what's really going on.

"No need to panic" he said.

Hehe.

Not just linked..the same guy owns them..RC aka The Brain.

lol

lol nice one 23 :yinyang: "Pinky and the Brain"...how could i forget them

To be honest i dont care , why should you :unsure: been over to overgrow a few time's it aint nothing special :no:

For one all i ever need is here :yahoo:

Best thing asbout Og was the sick plants thingy ...apart from that most of them sound like 14 year old usa high school kids :yinyang: ....with big mouths lol all you need is here :wink:

:doh::doh: I agree completely the only reason i also used it was for the sick plant thingy also .Shame they not working ..Boo Hooo .All you need is this site , :yinyang:lol:unsure::yahoo: :wink: :no:

Tut Tut why all the animosity towards Overgrow ? afterall it is a free site.

RC told us he had a new server and would install it soon . I hope thats why its down.

So do i for your sake peter , as it sounds as if your missing it :yinyang:

Must be something in the air Peter

upgrade it is then I believe ya

paranoia reigns