Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

latitude54

Too late to level things up?

I've got a Gorilla Glue Auto and a Cream Mandy XL Auto in the tent. They're both almost 5 weeks old (34 days to be exact) but the Cream Mandy is notably taller than the Gorilla Glue and I'm getting worried about the CM getting too close to the light or the GG getting too far away. 
I did do some LST a few weeks back which is why the plants look quite bushy.. But the GG has started growing the odd bollock so I want to avoid upsetting her as much as possible. 

At this point is it too late to perform any further LST on the CM to bring her down? If it's not too late, can anyone advise on the best way to do it?

If it is too late, I'll just stand the GG on a milk crate to give her the extra height she needs. lol  

large_GF3.jpg

@latitude54I'd go with the crate or an upturned pot

2 people like this

They look quite established for LST. I recently snapped a flowering bud off attempting a very similar thing.

1 person likes this

Milk crate it is then!!

2 people like this