Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DeltaMelter

Ghetto Blaster Diary

73 posts in this topic
6 hours ago, mysticriver said:

was it yourself that once said that there ghetto blaster kept its terp profile i.e. a dank smell even after flash drying & such?

defo 1 strain I need in my stable

mystic

Probably not as this is my first run with them but I'll bet they would as they are dense buds.

I snipped a few lowers and dried them on top of my PC and they were great so it may have been that :)

Day 60 so just off the end of week 9 and they look good enough to go now. The weather has warmed up quite a bit now and I'm tempted to knock an hour off the light to get them finished up.

All 3 seem to want to throw new pistils now as you can see they are bright green - I guess if I leave it it will keep budding a little but I need to get them chopped due to the other plants needing to come down.

large.Ghetto-Blaster-Day60a.jpg

Same story with the other phenos, lots of new hairs showing

large.Ghetto-Blaster-Day60c.jpg

large.Ghetto-Blaster-Day60d.jpg

Reminds me of Disco Biscuit in colour with the Purple hues

3 people like this

Looking almost there, probably harvest them at the weekend.

large.Ghetto-Blaster-Day60b.jpg

5 people like this

Stellar-healthy plants looking super-potent, good work. :)

1 person likes this

Thanks @Jon Smith they barely needed any attention and really have been trouble-free ladies which I would recommend for any grower. The smell is certainly "medicinal" so far :wub:

Edited by DeltaMelter
3 people like this

OK this is the start of week 10 so really is the fnal stretch, was going to harvest this weekend but the Ghetto Blaster just keep popping more flower and just don't look fully done yet - so it could be the full 10 weeks.

The Nuclear Green pheno is looking tasty AF

large.Ghetto-Blaster-Day64c.jpglarge.Ghetto-Blaster-Day64a.jpg

The other 2 are looking great and even more Disco Biscuit like with some more pronounced calyx swelling they are getting there. I'm sure I would be happy if I harvested now but...

large.Ghetto-Blaster-Day64b.jpg

9 people like this

@DeltaMelter fuk me mate there looking tasty as fuk.. bet you can't wait to sample these beauty's? Cracking work

Enjoy the fruits of your labour buddy :yep:

1 person likes this

Thanks @Revive its killing me, my jars are just about empty now too! I need a tent full...

2 people like this

@DeltaMelter always the way bud..it makes a nice slow dry seem so much slower when you can see the bottom of your jars.. looking at those it will be a treat worth waiting for.

Enjoy :)

2 people like this

Truly mouth watering I can only hope I get something similar out of mine, top growing btw :yep:

1 person likes this

To be fair @Notorious B.U.D its all in the plant, I barely trained them and they've been the best-looking and growing plants in the tent so I reckon they would do anyone proud. With your skills I have no doubt they will be top shelf.

I have 11 new Ghetto Blaster seedlings on the go as I want to see if there are any more phenos to find.

3 people like this

Getting close now, day 67 only a few days left. Drinking has slowed a little but its been cold. Keeping the temps at or below 25C - mostly 23-25C.

Changed the soil temp to 21C which has meant the room is a touch cooler too. Still getting some further bulking on the Ghetto Blasters but the others in the tent are really ready to go.

Nuclear Green pheno still looks good.

large.Ghetto-Blaster-Day67a.jpg

The other 2 phenos are looking fine too

large.Ghetto-Blaster-Day67b.jpg

Getting a strong Disco Biscuit vibe from these two with their purple leaves.

large.Ghetto-Blaster-Day67c.jpg

4 people like this

gorgeous mate :yep: 

1 person likes this