Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mullet

How long can you keep cloning?

33 posts in this topic

Most non annual crops (edible or ornamental) are propagated via clones, not so many annuals I can think of though, and this is where cannabis is unusual, and imo not quite comparable to trees etc, which have obviously evolved to grow over many decades. 

On 8/3/2022 at 2:33 PM, MindSoup said:

large.Screenshot_20220803-140724_Reddit.jpg

Thats called fasciation, has nothing to do with the cultivar not being diploid...  

Heres an fasciated MWF from last year...

large_FMWF.jpglarge.FMWF2.jpg

Approx 1/1500 full blown in these S1s but you get a fair number showing the trait to a lesser degree, which results in nice 'fist' shaped tops to the buds.  

Was gonna self the above to see if could increase the frequency, but as always had to prioritise time resources for things not just driven by curiosity.  

Edited by Amarillo slim
4 people like this

13 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Thats called fasciation

Oh yeah. Need to go through that glossary of yours again. 

I've only started seeing this fasciation thing lately, about 4 plants in the last 18 months. I really don't like it, it makes the buds look shit imo. 

I've never seen or noticed it at least before this :unsure:

Edited by KC
Predictive
1 person likes this