Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ecto

Recommend

Hey, starting to plan my harvest approach, I’m a way off but like to be prepared, is there any links on here that have some useful info on harvest tips etc, thought I’d ask before I go digging 

@Ecto Take a look at this video, get a drink and watch the whole thing its well worth it imho

3 people like this

There's a whole section on here if you could be bothered to look. Home page, then Harvesting gives it away:yep:

1 person likes this

Just now, Larry Badgeley said:

There's a whole section on here if you could be bothered to look. Home page, then Harvesting gives it away:yep:

Absolutely and after having a speed read of that section harvesting and trichomes etc its educated me. Doesn't matter whether it began in 2005 its all relevant 

When to harvest? When you cave and say "Fuck it I'm not waiting any longer". :) 

4 people like this

I try and time my harvest night close to bin day. I also don't start harvesting until midnight when there will be less people around outside that might catch wind. But I don't grow too many plants so I'm normally done by 4am and still gives me time to deodor the house before the neighbours wake up.

1 person likes this

To be fair harvesting is easy if you aren't wet trimming - just chop and hang, took me about an hour to harvest 9 plants.

Dry trimming though - that needs some planning for the stench, I usually trim in the tent doorway (almost in the damn thing) with the fans on high to suck the smell into the tent/filter. I also trim at night, late so that no-one is likely to knock on the door while I'm gloved up and covered in resin.

2 people like this

I was meant to say trimming not harvest :doh:

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Larry Badgeley said:

There's a whole section on here if you could be bothered to look. Home page, then Harvesting gives it 

Edited by Ecto

@DeltaMelter beat me to it, that's a cracking video, very informative.