Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

panik

2022 OUTDOOR STRAIN COMPILATION

73 posts in this topic

Get it dusted mate might as well free seeds is always a bonus and some of the colours on these autos are amazing lovely purple tops everywhere next year !! 

2 people like this

@Revive :hippy:

Mate , I just love experimenting with things.

Flowering triggers fascinate me .

The idea of a 16week 3oz+ Auto and controlling the harvest a bit more .

Just want to find a way to guarantee a September harvest at Lat 55 . 

Hyper sensitivity or flowering under 16 hrs light would get the finish, but throws up problems with planting before June, so reduces size/yeild. 

Guess I'm just going to have to move to a better Latitude if I can't find a way. 

1 person likes this

large.1632621423679_compress82.jpgHey buddy, I hear ya.. im lat 51 see but still finding something that finishes in sept but still yields well isn't so easy.. maybe lots of autos is the way to go for you but as we see sometimes you just don't know what your gonna get even with those.. last season I ran a COTC var called cash crop, a full-blown auto that cooks in about 100 days.. supposed to be decent yielding plants, more auto xl than your average ones.. at 100 days it only just started flowering and prob went almost 180 days before comming down.. was an amazing plant but just not what I wanted it to be.. all the vegetation around it had died off by the time she really got going properly so she stood out like a sore thumb in the end.. it was on a plot that is in plain sight so it was a drama and a worry..I ended up putting canes in the ground and then cable tying some dying shubbery to them in order to create a border that didn't look out of place to keep her covered and hidden..right ball ache mate.. I dont have much luck with them (auto) they are either a bud on a stick, run almost twice what they should,or grow into a non flowering fuking beanstalk lol maybe I should leave well alone..

Its good to experiment if you had the time to do so but I generally don't.. its a funny old game this buddy and nothing seems to be nailed on what ever way we roll. :yinyang:

2 people like this

i have auto bluetooth going, think its day 66 now, last visit they were 6ft beanstalks, no pistils, no sign of auto, had to top em all, sounds very similar to above, does this mean the auto genes didnt take and these are photoperiods?

1 person likes this

That's some beast . 

Must have lost its auto in the mix .

We need a 60-70 day veg and a 60day flower.

130 days from seed. 

Can plan better then and the Auto would compensate for latitude differences. 

Sure it can be done. Be in the metabolism of the plant somewhere 

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, CheechChongReturns said:

That's some beast . 

Must have lost its auto in the mix .

We need a 60-70 day veg and a 60day flower.

130 days from seed. 

Can plan better then and the Auto would compensate for latitude differences. 

Sure it can be done. Be in the metabolism of the plant somewhere 

She was just another freek really mate..trying to point out that sometimes things don't perform as expected with so many variables changing the overall outcome outdoors

I'm not that clued on diff lats but some of these xxl autos may work, there just so fuking hit and miss buddy aswell as being quite temperamental.. creating something of your own thats acclimatised to your geographic location somewhat is prob the way to go :yinyang:

2 people like this

Acclimatized breeding definitely helps. I had bred a good one for your Lat a while back .

That's what this year is about for me .

Getting to know the weather patterns and breeding something's for next season.

And finding some more plots..

How's the jizz collecting going?

1 person likes this

Will do a pic dump.

All pics from a few hours ago and no rot YET plants in the bed 77 days old so 11 weeks from seed still small cos of the lack of rain yes u heard me a lack of rain for once in south wet Wales. lol

Can't remember how old the pot plants are but the 3 i am growing crimbo tree styley are about 3ft.

large.P1010321.JPGlarge.P1010319.JPGlarge.P1010308.JPGlarge.P1010317.JPGlarge.P1010322.JPGlarge.P1010316.JPGlarge.P1010318.JPGlarge.P1010309.JPGlarge.P1010310.JPGlarge.P1010307.JPGlarge.P1010311.JPGlarge.P1010315.JPGlarge.P1010312.JPGlarge.P1010314.JPG

6 people like this

stacking up rightly @murphyblue:punk:

Posted (edited)

Real Gorilla Seeds auto dosi dos and gelato!! As far north as it gets the hype is real !!5971355_grow-journal-by-greenhamish.jpg5971356_grow-journal-by-greenhamish.jpg 

Edited by Greenhamish
3 people like this

Front left Purple freeze bx1 is the first rgsc girl to show pre flower pistils (pink).

The other Purple freeze isn't showing yet or the GDAWG

large.20220802_160523_compress51.jpg

5 people like this

Zkitzos are both growing well very impressed let's hope they pull off flowering outdoors !

large.20220805_124336_compress5.jpglarge.20220805_124301_compress27.jpg

Zkittles

large.20220805_124356_compress34.jpg

Zkittles is the slowest out of the later plant outs all approaching week 8 since germination and they look like there showing there sex or at least starting to the hairs are crossing over on the main stem but no pre flower pistils.

1 person likes this

Bent the crap out of both my fast zkittles well impressed dozen tops on each plant  they are to the right on the net pics.

pic dump from today.

large.P1010389.JPGlarge.P1010390.JPGlarge.P1010404.JPGlarge.P1010400.JPGlarge.P1010401.JPGlarge.P1010398.JPGlarge.P1010397.JPGlarge.P1010399.JPGlarge.P1010395.JPGlarge.P1010396.JPGlarge.P1010391.JPGlarge.P1010392.JPGlarge.P1010393.JPGlarge.P1010394.JPGlarge.P1010403.JPGlarge.P1010402.JPG

2 people like this