Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Should Know Betterer

If I get a Mighty will I regret not getting a Mighty+ ?

57 posts in this topic

Glad you're enjoying it.  :hippy:

 

I find that "less is more" with the capsules, i.e. don't try to ram as much as you can in there, it'll just make it harder to draw.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

I was thinking of a whip attachment used with either a Ballr or a Big Ballr from Vapefiend,  and yeah I'm experimenting with different packings of the capsules, haven't been brave enough to dirty it up going straight in the chamber yet, and I'm favouring around 195°c with a 205-210°c finish off, liking it alot, surprises me that after just 1 day I'm preferring a go on my Mighty over a tobacco joint, though it has been 2weeks since my lungs have felt any tobacco, capsule and a coffee time, have a lovely afternoon one and all, and keep hydrated

:yep:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

I can answer my own question now! The answer is no I will not and do not regret getting an og Mighty, nor any regret getting a Big Ballr bubbler with a whip adapter,  in fact sitting here with that mmmm nice shagpile carpet wrapped around my brain I'd say I'd say yep definitely no regrets, other than I'm almost out of milk and didn't go earlier, but there's no way I can go to a shop and operate like a coherent adult any time soon sod that, coffee mate it is. Does any one have a rough recommended decent dose for ABV in 00 capsules? Chilled to destroyed is acceptable.  I've taken a shed load of advice, would agree less is more in those Mighty capsules, and I'm favouring 190°c through to a final 210°c finish off, it's really taken me by surprise the difference between a tobacco joint and a go on my Mighty, I can't remember the last time a joint put me to bed, maybe when I was 15, Mighty does it every time I've used it during the day, nice, and the bubbler thing makes it a bit more everything, which is good, sorry for waffling, definitely seems to me that since I've ditched the baccy I'm getting proper fucking high lately, if only I'd known years ago, it's true what all you ex smokers say about the difference, I did think it may have taken me some time to get used to vaping as I've never properly tried it, but after less than a week I prefer it over a tobacco joint anyway. Thanks one and all 

:bong:

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@Should Know Betterer I've never used 00 caps, I buy the bigger ones and just fill the base but I mix my avb with decarbed weed. One seems enough for me nowadays although I used to have 2. 

 

I've noticed a few people say they start vaping at 190c, that's pretty much max for me, I start at 170c and work up myself, only going high temps if I'm using hash in the vape. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I don't bother using capsules for my AVB, I just sprinkle it into my food if I fancy using it. You won't notice it's there...:hippy:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I don't bother using capsules for my AVB, I just sprinkle it into my food if I fancy using it. You won't notice it's there...:hippy:

Same unless im visiting Nan lol 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/21/2022 at 5:14 PM, Should Know Betterer said:

I can answer my own question now! The answer is no I will not and do not regret getting an og Mighty, nor any regret getting a Big Ballr bubbler with a whip adapter,  in fact sitting here with that mmmm nice shagpile carpet wrapped around my brain I'd say I'd say yep definitely no regrets, other than I'm almost out of milk and didn't go earlier, but there's no way I can go to a shop and operate like a coherent adult any time soon sod that, coffee mate it is. Does any one have a rough recommended decent dose for ABV in 00 capsules? Chilled to destroyed is acceptable.  I've taken a shed load of advice, would agree less is more in those Mighty capsules, and I'm favouring 190°c through to a final 210°c finish off, it's really taken me by surprise the difference between a tobacco joint and a go on my Mighty, I can't remember the last time a joint put me to bed, maybe when I was 15, Mighty does it every time I've used it during the day, nice, and the bubbler thing makes it a bit more everything, which is good, sorry for waffling, definitely seems to me that since I've ditched the baccy I'm getting proper fucking high lately, if only I'd known years ago, it's true what all you ex smokers say about the difference, I did think it may have taken me some time to get used to vaping as I've never properly tried it, but after less than a week I prefer it over a tobacco joint anyway. Thanks one and all 

:bong:

 

This is a useful chart:

 

large.62dee465712c3_capsule-sizeandvolume.jpg

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

My 5ish year old Mighty has been the mill a few times; and I've had the dreaded 'Error 004' previously. I did a button reset and left it to charge overnight and it came back. But today it's been sputtering, metaphorically, and I got the 004 again. It won't let me alter the heat up, either, so I was stuck on 168oC, when I'm normally full. Then, the charged died and it won't accept my charge input; so it's properly gone I think. 

 

I'm not sure I want USB C..... I use mine in the car and have the 12v adapter, bloody ace. I think I'll get another V1.

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Keye said:

My 5ish year old Mighty has been the mill a few times; and I've had the dreaded 'Error 004' previously. I did a button reset and left it to charge overnight and it came back. But today it's been sputtering, metaphorically, and I got the 004 again. It won't let me alter the heat up, either, so I was stuck on 168oC, when I'm normally full. Then, the charged died and it won't accept my charge input; so it's properly gone I think. 

 

I'm not sure I want USB C..... I use mine in the car and have the 12v adapter, bloody ace. I think I'll get another V1.

 

 

 

Have you tried sending it back to S&B? I've had 2 replacements from them during the time I've been using mine. You'll have to open a ticket on their website and send your old one back so they can test it. They might send a Mighty+ as a replacement.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Not this time around, @Arbre Medicinal. I opened it a couple of years ago to fix a loose charging port and some of the shell that was breaking at the top; after contacting them. They said it was out of guarantee, by age, at that point so couldn't do anything and I decided to at least try to fix it myself. To be honest, I thought I'd treated it pretty roughly and I wasn't too bummed about the performance. The S/N sticker is peeled back at the corners and there's pieces of plastic I epoxied to the inside and my dodgy soldering on the socket mounting inside. I fixed it at the time, the old classic 12v power port wiggling around too much.  I had charging that only worked sometime and it corrected after my fix but I knew I'd borked any chance of claiming on a warranty.

 

I'm not sure whether I'd find the USB-C restrictive or not. I had a MacBook that suffered the same problem. It'd be great if everything was USB-C. A power cable doesn't need to be USB C and I would never download an app for a device like this. If the Plus was the only thing on the market, then I'd buy it despite those two issues, so they're not that heavy to deal with.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

I’m thinking of upgrading to the mighty+. Also thinking about the car situation. For me the usb-c is a plus. Found a 45w pd car charger. (The mighty+ is 45w input) will also be able to charge my phone at the same time. Not sure how the car battery will like though. 

Share this post


Link to post

I use my Mighty for holidays/trips/long days out only, and if I’m brutally honest, I hate it, always have.

 

However, it does serve a very valuable purpose, and that is; Japanese car making reliability (80’s Datsun sunny/Toyota corolla ilk), in a German vape. It never fails. It’s accurate temps wise, its got a fairly good battery life, assisted throat burner inhalation (my personal despise lol) charges fairly quickly and easily. It’s got exhaustive accessories, loading funnels, the absolute dogs bollox in every way - its a ‘Mercedes’  drivers’ vapers wet dream, its a 10/10, it has it all…:pitchfork:

 

…..Except taste, experience and ultimately, stone - its emotionless, sterile and clinical. Or just boring. You get monged, but joylessly :( 

 

However, after all of that I'm glad I bought it, and its actually my second - I also felt the same when I replaced it recently too. But for camper vanning, when reliability is needed then there is no comparison. 1 Charge a day, 4 bowls, butchered 4 times, charge over night  - job done. Sometimes its that strong with the bowl size it has, I can only manage 3 lol

 

I looked at the mighty plus, and it was on sale at the time, only 45 more than the vanilla, but I looked at what I was getting for that, and what my needs were; USBC - trendy, but unnecessary, I have never needed ‘emergency 15 second charging or whatever ‘extra’ charging it has, I reach for the dynavap or something else, lol, no hardship for an hour! And I think its got a slightly better battery return, but most folk dont know that the vanilla was revamped recently, and there really is very little in it, it got a 20% battery improvement, so not enough extra even for 45 more for the mighty plus, let alone an extra 100 at times!

 

IMHO, the +plus is a ‘look at me’ accessory - crafty plus is a diff story as that was smaller, but I think the mighty plus is just cash cow unnecessary…

 

I also think the Tinymight2 is largely unnecessary too, but thats a different thread - I got one of them as well, and there really is no other vape, portable or desktop. I have them all so I know lol 

 

TinyMight Forever!

 

quick anecdote; Recently had T/might repaired twice :( my bad, dropped :( - during support conversation I said I was unhappy I had to send it twice in a month, and all that I was left with was mighty!  (Jokin obviously) - support commiserated with me quite seriously lol whilst I wept at the thought. I used Dynavap, StickyBrick and Flowerpot for 2 weeks, not once did I pick up mighty…

 

but I took my van for a spin, and the first thing I pack is the Mighty bag, ablutions an all. The secret of mighty is using the loading device properly to get the volume and pack for the hit…if it gonna be shite, at least give it its best chance to be that, its only fair! lol

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now