Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ecto

It’s Here

17 posts in this topic

Anyway I can use 8” phonic ducting with 6” fan and c.filter?

Tips on how to check that I can maintain temps etc in my set up before I start the grow?? Thanks 

1 person likes this

Yes just buy a ducting reducer or 2 from Screwfix.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just now, Ecto said:

Tips on how to check that I can maintain temps etc

Set it all up and them put a device like a Govee in there to monitor the environment for lights on and off :yep:

large.20211130_154035.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
6 people like this

yeah what @Military Grade said but with a sensor push :nenenenene:lol

4 people like this

Autos so only lights on for me 

Just now, Ecto said:

Autos so only lights on for me 

Doesn't make a difference you will still need a way to monitor temps and humidity. There are a few out there, both wifi and Bluetooth so take your pick.

1 person likes this

The model above has both Bluetooth and WiFi. And also measures VPD and Dew Points. And if on Android you can have a widget on your screen :yep:

2 people like this

Just to add, the Widget also works on iPhone/iPad, very useful

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I don't have a widget, i'm jealous now lol although I do have vpd and dew points, Bluetooth only though.

Edited by green_machine
added some info
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Military Grade said:

The model above has both Bluetooth and WiFi. And also measures VPD and Dew Points. And if on Android you can have a widget on your screen :yep:

I wasn't sure if I should invest or not. Real glad I did, much easier and I really like the notifications about my environment while I'm out. Also checking on the environment while I'm at work helps with peace of mind. Well worth it imo.

2 people like this

Just now, QFMAC said:

I wasn't sure if I should invest or not. Real glad I did, much easier and I really like the notifications about my environment while I'm out. Also checking on the environment while I'm at work helps with peace of mind. Well worth it imo.

Yeah definitely worth it, they go on sale quite often too.

2 people like this

@Military Grade

Hey mate, funnily enough, my sensor push is running out of juice and I was thinking about upgrading to the govee. I really like the WI-fi and the widget options described above and they are currently on sale for 23 and that seems great value.

I just wanted to check that the H5199 is the one that does VPD and dew point as well, as I couldn't see anything on their website about that.

Cheers

1 person likes this

Can you change the name of the govee on Bluetooth. Used to laugh walking past my mates with air comfort showing up as you passed.his yard.

@green_machine  Just had a look at the back of the box mine came in and the modle number I have is H5179 and have the VPD and Dew Point. I'd guess the H5199 is a newer version and would have it also.

Sorry I can't confirm 100%:yep:

1 person likes this

Inkbird's if money (or mobile apps piss you off) can help environment. If I had a widget I'd cut it off.

1 person likes this