Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RUFUS HOUND

SHD x Guerrilla Exodus Auto

74 posts in this topic

Hello everybody and welcome to my new diary, I have popped a set of seeds 36hras ago which have been  kindly donated by @brock1 

These are the SHD x Guerrilla Exodus - which I think a lot of the outside growers use, so its going to be interesting in a 140cm tent but @brock1 assures me they're not too tall  

There girls tails are showing and "were off"

7 people like this

@RUFUS HOUND   Great choice :yep:   Brocks  SHD goodies is a treat ,  i have ran the SHD x BBG for the last 3 yrs now i think ,  total flavour game changer for me and my go to jar for huge sherbert / zesty berry goodness and the effect is almost instantaneous :)     

I have a few o0f his creations  going out this year and already have a few SHD x BBG on the go in the garden.  

All the very best with the grow mate and i shall be following along for this :yep:

6 people like this

Blocks stuff is bang on mate can't go wrong with it.

4 people like this

Hey man u can't go wrong with the shd line first plant I ran on here I'm running the shd X auto ultimate and the shd X guerrilla exodus X auto will be good to compare man all the best 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Things you should know about the SHD x Guerilla Exodus. First it's very slow growing and flowering. It can have a few plants that don't flower under 24hr of light because their auto x fast version f2. These stuborn ones will ether need taking to 17hr for light a few days to triggering flowering or turn the room off for 48hr after this time they should flower fine. Ho and their regular seeds. Now lastly everyone that as grown all of the SHD x's all seem to agree this is the best of them so your in for a treat. Here is mine just starting to flower now.

large.Resizer_165125569056313.jpeg

Edited by brock1
5 people like this

Thanks for the positive comments everyone, @brock1 I cant wait to harvest these girls and they've just gone in the soil. lol

I wont be topping them and will use just LST - what are they like with defoliation, feeding etc 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, just a quick update. I took the seeds out of the glass of water, as the tap roots were showing and they are now in their own little pots of clover compost.

Shame this is peat based compost but in my opinion you cant get any better compost for a soil grow or starting plants off

ps forgot to say, Ive put them in the flowering tent to keep them cozy and warm 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

tonight, Im the proud dad of 2 beautiful girls ? fingers crossed for triplets :yep:

@brock1 cant believe how fast these germed, 36hr in water and 36hr in soil WTF have you gave me brock some sort of super triffid :woot::woot::woot:

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
2 people like this

They certainly seemed to get a little hybrid vigour in R1. I think you have F2 from a R1. I am not even sure how that works in all honesty. It's one of them things that shouldn't exist. Its a strange plant just like the SHD. Both line produced R1 Regs. I think maybe theirs a little tryploid type things going on in them but who knows. :g:Without testing I cant be sure why this happens to certain reversal hybrids from these lines.

large.20200815_194034.jpg

1 hour ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

tonight, Im the proud dad of 2 beautiful girls ? fingers crossed for triplets :yep:

@brock1 cant believe how fast these germed, 36hr in water and 36hr in soil WTF have you gave me brock some sort of super triffid :woot::woot::woot:

2 people like this

@brock1 I wont even pretend to know about genetics and breeding. :eek: it twists my melon man 

Alas, the last little lady didnt make it, but I have 2 fine specimens to keep me occupied for the next couple of months. 

large.6275b48787663_SHDxGuerrillaExodusAuto1.jpg

large.6275b48898010_SHDxGuerrillaExodusAuto2.jpg

3 people like this

Ive noticed a lot more fungus gnats about since the days are getting warmer, so Ive resorted to the old trick of covering the compost surface with 1 inch of sharp sand to stop the little buggers getting into the compost.

The veg box / nursery has been running a day or so and is upto temp, so i'll put the seedlings in there tonight. Ive made a one major change to the veg box by replacing the 45W cool white led bulb with my old 65W full spectrum led board.

2 people like this

Sweet mate,

following along with this one.

2 people like this

Well, Ive hit my first stumbling block - the PPFD is way too high in the vegbox with the new/old 65W light and I dont have any headroom to raise it. :taz:

I dont want to fry or stunt the little darlings, so with that idea is out the window, Ive left them on the floor in the main flower tent.

After re-rigging my light, I managed to get it up to just under my filter with a couple of inch spare  about 1 inch spare.

Seedlings

DLI = 22

PPFD= 500

Watering = 10 sprays x 2 a day (plain water TDS=150ppm = EC= 0.3 ???? I think 

root temp = 23'C

1 person likes this

I found a TDS/ EC conversion chart

My meter is a TDS-3 with a conversion factor of 0.5

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I found this EC to PPM conversion chart on the web

I have a TDS-3 with a conversion factor 0.5, which is the hanna type meter

To obtain a TDS value, multiply the EC reading (in milliSiemens/cm) by 1000 and divide by 2. 

To get an EC value, multiply the ppm reading by 2 and divide by 1000. 

Thus, if your EC is 1: 

1*1000/2= 500 ppm. 

And if your ppm is 500: 

500*2/1000= 1 EC 

large.ec_ppm_conversion_edited.jpg

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
2 people like this