Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

highgrower

Cobbing adventues

220 posts in this topic

Never seen this cobbin done before might have to try this  :yep:

2 people like this

I had a decent chew and suck on the bit i munched - is quite hard not to swallow bits as little bits break off and you cant help it and end up swallowing them - i suppose after about 30 mins of chewing i had less than half in my mouth.

Initally there is some cannabutter hints to the taste but no rankness like most edibles have - then the overriding flavour/taste is peppery more than anything else.

Am not high as a kite or anything but like before nicely chilled - i had some minor diy/painting oil on some wood for last few hours - normally would have had a jay on the go but didnt even think about it and just enjoyed the sun and bird singing. 

Would be good for a day in the city or similar long journey when you dont want to be fucked but just chilled and taking a jay is just a nono from smell perspective and a bho pen is just overkill.

Edited by highgrower
3 people like this

1 hour ago, Hombre del Monte said:

Good morning to you @highgrower, I've gone for a gm of Golden Tiger this morning. As it's Saturday, I'm off for coffee at a friend's house, it's a tradition. I have in my pocket some Panama cob to give to the lady of the house; She's an out and out Indica chain smoker and I'm trying to get her into both Sativas and Cobs. 

I'm looking forward to see how you get on with the Sweet tooth; In reality it's very young yet and will be totally different in a few months time.

Have a great day, (as they say).

With gifts like that your more than welcome for a coffee round mine anytime!

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, highgrower said:

Am not high as a kite or anything but like before nicely chilled - i had some minor diy/painting oil on some wood for last few hours - normally would have had a jay on the go but didnt even think about it and just enjoyed the sun and bird singing. 

Cobbing will improve the effects of good weed but does little for mediocre. Have you sampled the cheese; apologies if you have and I've forgotten (I'm quite high this morning).

Is your coffee good? I'm a bit of a coffee snob, I'm  afraid. 

I came home with a large tub of red worms, 2 large pieces of freshly cooked cheese cake and a few gms of Gorilla Glue. 

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Killuminati7 said:

Never seen this cobbin done before might have to try this  :yep:

If your harvest is Sativa then I highly recommend it. Do a search for "Tangwena's Malawi Fermented Cob" on the web, but be prepared to spend several hours down the rabbit hole.

"You'll love it; It's a way of life" 

3 people like this

Just now, Hombre del Monte said:

Cobbing will improve the effects of good weed but does little for mediocre. Have you sampled the cheese; apologies if you have and I've forgotten (I'm quite high this morning).

Is your coffee good? I'm a bit of a coffee snob, I'm  afraid. 

I came home with a large tub of red worms, 2 large pieces of freshly cooked cheese cake and a few gms of Gorilla Glue. 

Not sampled the cheese one yet but the sweet tooth one has a nice mild chilled effect to it - i am sure less hardened smokers will like it and will probably keep it about for any newbies or occasional tokers.

I usually just get my day going with instant - but do have some decent beans in the freezer for when the occasion arises.

Enjoy the cheese cake and gorilla glue induced siesta - i think im off to the hammock after my mornings diy.

2 people like this

Just now, highgrower said:

Not sampled the cheese one yet but the sweet tooth one has a nice mild chilled effect to it - i am sure less hardened smokers will like it and will probably keep it about for any newbies or occasional tokers.

I usually just get my day going with instant - but do have some decent beans in the freezer for when the occasion arises.

Enjoy the cheese cake and gorilla glue induced siesta - i think im off to the hammock after my mornings diy.

We're retired and have the time to start the day with a really good cup of coffee. Friends know of my coffee and like to invite themselves in the morning's. Maybe I could come for a cup of tea; Don't tell me you use tea bags though!, if it's tea bags then maybe i'll have a beer?

We keep talking about buying a hammock. Enjoy your well earned rest!

4 people like this

Dont worry I'll crack open some decent coffee and yup i use a tea bag. 

I picked up a real bargain hammock and stand at argos for about £70 - been meaning to get one for years and just happened to see a few good reviews and ended up getting one as a secret santa for someone and after seeing it setup and giving it a go.

Only just about to spark up another joint - been quite happy working through one in the hammock along with the effect of the morning cob munch - not bad for 6pm just one joint for me.

Cob still not dry so I was very wrong about how quickly it would dry out - will need at least another day if not more before its ready to seal up again and put away to age.

3 people like this

Just now, highgrower said:

Cob still not dry so I was very wrong about how quickly it would dry out - will need at least another day if not more before its ready to seal up again and put away to age.

It's suprising how long they take to dry out. I'm sure you'll find when you open it again in weeks or better still months, it'll be very slightly moist rather than crumbly.

3 people like this

7 hours ago, Hombre del Monte said:

If your harvest is Sativa then I highly recommend it. Do a search for "Tangwena's Malawi Fermented Cob" on the web, but be prepared to spend several hours down the rabbit hole.

"You'll love it; It's a way of life" 

Deffo gonna look into that thanks bud

1 person likes this