Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OldFord

This Years Offerings 2022

279 posts in this topic

With having a ... few ladies around the garden i use some strong smelling flower varieties to combat the scent of the girls.    

I spread the lillies across the season as these are so pungent they overpower the girls easily.   Highly scented roses , honeysuckle and numerous other highly scented flowers keep the stench in check and saves Mrs Old Ford from moaning :)  :yep: 

large_069.JPGlarge_070.JPGlarge_071.JPGlarge_072.JPGlarge_075.JPGlarge_076.JPGlarge_077.JPGlarge_078.JPGlarge_079.JPGlarge_080.JPGlarge_081.JPGlarge_082.JPGlarge_083.JPG

13 people like this

Loving those roses matey. Doing that is the only thing that keeps Mrs Jones from killing me. Black leb looks stunning

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Beautiful. I think I'll be doing something similar next season. My girls are stinking out the greenhouse/garden. Luckily my neighbor likes a spliff or two....

Edited by CustardVape
1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

Loving those roses matey. Doing that is the only thing that keeps Mrs Jones from killing me. Black leb looks stunning

The roses are mostly Harkness , pricey but been faultless :yep:     The pale Pink  stinks !!  Parma Violets ,  the lillies are where the scent camouflage is at ,  awesome.  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, CustardVape said:

Beautiful. I think I'll be doing something similar next season. My girls are stinking out the greenhouse/garden. Luckily my neighbor likes a spliff or two....

Oriental lillies staggered across the season :yep:     I have way more plants in the garden than i should .... yet cant smell any until your nearly  on top of them or handling them.

You will be surprised how far that stench can travel in the right conditions mate ..... and the main times for these conditions to happen is very soon.    

Just be careful mate  :yep:   Stay safe.   

Edited by OldFord
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You spoil us with them pics mate. 

Lovely collection of well looked after ladies. 

Your a high class pimp with these girls, you got them eating out of your hand.

Edited by CheechChongReturns
1 person likes this

19 hours ago, CheechChongReturns said:

You spoil us with them pics mate. 

Lovely collection of well looked after ladies. 

Your a high class pimp with these girls, you got them eating out of your hand.

Nothing but sweet talking to my girls  .... and if that dont work ... the pimp hand is strong  lol     

In reality i give them tough love ,  i just pop the beans and let them do their thing mate ,   good beans & intense nutrients do the rest :yep:    

2 people like this

A quick update on this weeks progress. 

Light dep - 

Black Leb is ready

BlackBerry Gum farthest behind - 3 wks maybe more to go

Choc Mint OG got around 2wks to go.

Ice Cool around 2wks to go. 

Mac & Crack around 2 wks to go. 

Apollo Black Cherry around 1 or 2 wks to go.

Apollo Black Cherry 

large_012.JPG

BlackBerry Gum

large_013.JPG

Ice Cool

large_014.JPGlarge_015.JPG

Choc Mint OG

large_016.JPG

Mac & Crack 

large_024.JPGlarge_025.JPG

large_072.JPGlarge_071.JPG

large_070.JPGlarge_069.JPGlarge_068.JPGlarge_067.JPGlarge_066.JPGlarge_064.JPGlarge_065.JPG

Alfemco MWF

large_018.JPGlarge_019.JPGlarge_020.JPG

large_021.JPGlarge_022.JPGlarge_023.JPG

large_050.JPGlarge_051.JPGlarge_052.JPGlarge_053.JPGlarge_054.JPG

Real Gorilla Seed Testers

large_031.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_034.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_037.JPGlarge_038.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_040.JPGlarge_041.JPGlarge_042.JPGlarge_043.JPGlarge_044.JPGlarge_045.JPGlarge_046.JPG

RGSC Unknown Tester 

large_026.JPGlarge_027.JPG

SeedStockers Mac & Crack Cutting.  

large_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_030.JPG

Sweets Auto Mandy 

large_017.JPG

Dutch Passion -   

Auto Euphoria  , was slug munched to a bare stem in the Southern GG plot and brought home to save :) 

large_047.JPGlarge_048.JPGlarge_049.JPG

DP  Passion #1 

large_055.JPGlarge_056.JPGlarge_057.JPG

Random youngsters and a few of the lillies on smell defence ,  they are about 4 days into flower with the next lot due to open next week ,  the most effective way i have found to combat the aroma of my girls :) 

large_063.JPGlarge_062.JPGlarge_061.JPGlarge_060.JPGlarge_059.JPGlarge_058.JPG

Thats all for this week folks :yep:    

8 people like this

A few pics from early doors as the sun was just kissing & caressing my girls :george:

large_002.JPGlarge_003.JPGlarge_004.JPGlarge_005.JPGlarge_006.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_008.JPGlarge_009.JPGlarge_010.JPGlarge_011.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_014.JPGlarge_013.JPGlarge_012.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_031.JPGlarge_037.JPGlarge_036.JPGlarge_035.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_038.JPGlarge_039.JPGlarge_041.JPGlarge_042.JPG

Laters peeps :) 

11 people like this

Some stunning flowers mate. Top job indeed :yep:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 Of my Cream Mandys taken dow early this morning ,  all well cooked with a splattering of amber :yep:     Leaving 1 on the go for chop next week and 1 extra late planted in early flower.

Edited by OldFord
3 people like this

Magnificent stuff going on here. Beautiful flowers of the resinous and non-resinous kind. What an inspiring garden you have.

I must try out some of the smell-masking blossoms ... I'd always assumed that nothing would cover the weed whiff, but if it works for you then I probably should try investing in some, to help keep the neighbours sweet. :hippy:

3 people like this

Delicious looking stuff Mr Ford... looking at those beautifully coloured crystally bud tips made me salivate. Making me want to draw for my pipe.... 

Right. Time for a pipe 

High class stuff buddy ! 

1 person likes this

@Black Venus   Thank you kindly .. nadam :)         For smell masking via flowers i swear by Oriental Lily ,  Harkness Roses and Szechuan pepper plant !!!     

The Szechuan kicks up a huge smell and masks just about anything  & you can harvest & dry the peppercorns.   ,  the Lily works wonder.s and has saved my ass a few times.     

2 people like this

Lovely looking ladies mate, plenty of medicine on the way :skin_up:

1 person likes this