Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OldFord

This Years Offerings 2022

279 posts in this topic

The Black Leb is no more  :(     I chopped the rest of her ,  shes been taken in 3 stages and upon close inspection today ..... npt a spot of rot  :yep:

I have hosed her,  left her in the showers & high humidity ,   taken 2 rounds of harvesting ,  lots of lower stuff came off today  - all dense !!!  

This plant has offered the largest bounty i have managed to produce in years ... without trying :george:    Awesome plant. 

Still cant comment on the smoke report as shes curing.        

All remaining plants are in full flower. 

Alfemco  GL x Z    ,  RGSC  Lemon Cake , Serious 61 ,  ErdPurpz ,   DP Passion #1  ,    SeedStockers Mac & Crack   ,   1 x Unkown.       

Hoping for some  PINK PISTIL action between the Serious 61  -  serious 6 produced lots of pink ...hoping she passed it on :yep:    ErdPurpz im hoping will show some colours :george:

9 people like this

Evening all  ,   just got home from a few weeks away ,  shattered , rough as fuk, sore and not feeling it.

Plants look like shit ,  my big ass Alfemco GLZ is on its side , 3 branches broken and generally looking like shit lol   

Will given them a feed , some love , whisper sweet nothings to them and get them back on form :yep:    

Pics up at the weekend of how we are looking.     

I hope all the outdoor boys & girls are keeping the rot at bay & your girls are showing progress :yep:

7 people like this

Glad to hear you've been having some fun mate.

@OldFord I'm sure you'll talk em round fella

1 person likes this

Hi all ,  sorry i aint been feeling it recently but i am today :yep:

The girls are all looking happy & healthy :B):    No sign of the dreaded rot so far !!!    Weather has been shit and plants have been neglected as i have not been fit enough ,  i came home from a few weeks away to find plants on the floor ,  plants looking terrible ,  just a shit show in all honesty :( 

A few days of plant whispering  ,  some love & attention and they all bounced back nicely for daddy :) 

The little slug munched DP Auto Euphoria has been taken down  ,  she looked to have an all over geyish tinge and i feared the worst , but a full check up & cross section of the mains proved she was clean and ready to be hung in the dark.   

She was the loudest auto i have ever grown !!!    Proper pungent skunky aromas , very penetrating and travelled , not one for the garden grower that need discretion.

The Dutch Passion Auto Euphoria  before & after ... 

large_001.JPGlarge_002.JPGlarge_024.JPGlarge_025.JPGlarge_026.JPGlarge_027.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_029.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_033.JPG

Im delighted with her ,  perfomance was amazing and end product is dense & pungent ,  i will dry her  / cure her / strict burp and sample her over Christmas.   

My testers for RGSC Panik  are thriving :yep:    For a very late plant out im very impressed with the growth rate , the vigour and the current condition and stage we are at today. 

All look to be on track for a completion and to date look to be on the home straight with no signs of dramas  ... fingers crossed :yep:

Today i will only feature the RGSC ErdPurps Testers as the Fast Lemon Cake & Serious 61's are units !!   and im not quite up to dragging them out for a photo shoot ,  i will in the next few days.   

I have 2 ErdPurps on the go ,  1 in the tidy garden section much to Mrs OF's displeasure and 1 in the Wild section ,  the tiday section one is a compact plant and the wild section one is a multi headed big ass lump :)     Both giving me my first & only Pink Pistil display this year :B): 

Here they are  ....

large_003.JPGlarge_018.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_008.JPGlarge_007.JPGlarge_020.JPGlarge_020.JPGlarge_021.JPGlarge_022.JPG

I still have some Alfemco goodness in the garden :B):     Always a pleasure to grow out Mr Slims cookings   I have  -  1 MWF & 1 GLZ 

I will only feature the MWF today as the GLZ is big and too much for me to chuck around for a photo shoot.    I will do in the next few days. 

The GLZ is about 2 weeks away for my liking to show some healthy amber tinting.   

The MWF that im pushing 1 more week for some more amber and i have zero worries about dramas :yep:

large_011.JPGlarge_012.JPG

large_013.JPG

I was gifted a Mexican Sativa ... thing from one of our pensioner growing collective as it was getting too big for her tent ,  it has went mental for an auto !!

I am under no illusion that she will complete and feel she will be destined to the cooking jars ,  i will be shocked if she dont go down with rot first , but she will offer up something and i refuse to cull any plant ... even mutants.   a shame really as she smells incredible , looks to be capable of offering up a huge bounty , but alas i got her a little too late to do anything with her other than give her a space in the garden.     

here she is in the garden shed for a spruce up after being neglected. 

large_004.JPG

Thats all for today boys & girls :yep:     I wish all the outdoor boys & girls good luck for the final weeks and hope you all stay safe.    :B):

Edited by OldFord
9 people like this

Knew you'd swing em back old bean. The mwf looks the absolute knackers man..... Lovely work 

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Knew you'd swing em back old bean. The mwf looks the absolute knackers man..... Lovely work 

Cheers mate :yep:    They did pick up nicely ....but the best has yet to come :B):     Paniks Fast Lemon Cake is something special and the Serious 61 is a unit.    

Will drag everything out for some decent pics in next few days.

I trust one is well and winning ,  will catch up on the DM soon mate :yep:    All the best buddy

2 people like this

Getting there hopefully.... Giving me plenty of inspiration for my next run..... I just wish Mrs Jones was as understanding :yinyang: that Mexican chica you got could've been special

Edited by Idicanna jones
2 people like this

On 14/09/2022 at 5:18 PM, Idicanna jones said:

Getting there hopefully.... Giving me plenty of inspiration for my next run..... I just wish Mrs Jones was as understanding :yinyang: that Mexican chica you got could've been special

Im sure Mrs Jones will come round mate :yep:    //if not ... gifts really distract the mind :yep:    

Yeah the Mex Sativa is impressive and i wish i had her earlier as would have done light dep for sure ,  smells incredible and only early flower.     Trying to get more info on her.

2 people like this

This year Mrs Jones is getting the gift of electricity and that's about it. What would you say are your best autos this year??? Kinda got my light dep fems in mind already but the auto slots are still wide open

Edited by Idicanna jones
1 person likes this

Looking great there! :) Really inspirational grow.

1 person likes this

On 15/09/2022 at 6:34 PM, Idicanna jones said:

This year Mrs Jones is getting the gift of electricity and that's about it. What would you say are your best autos this year??? Kinda got my light dep fems in mind already but the auto slots are still wide open

This years best auto i.. s the same as the numerous previous years  :yep:     Sweets Auto Mandy , hard as nails and rock solid.   Awesome auto.

The DP Auto Euphoria was good , easy grow but not sampled.  

Have you ran RGSC's  auto Gelato is very impressive ,  great taste / flavour and very nice effect ,  easy grow to boot.   

1 person likes this

Just now, OldFord said:

This years best auto i.. s the same as the numerous previous years  :yep:     Sweets Auto Mandy , hard as nails and rock solid.   Awesome auto.

The DP Auto Euphoria was good , easy grow but not sampled.  

Have you ran RGSC's  auto Gelato is very impressive ,  great taste / flavour and very nice effect ,  easy grow to boot.   

Knew you'd say the Mandy..... 

Not ran any rgsc stuff. Already got the auto gelato and the Mandy in my cart on their site as it happens...

seen some lovely stuff from DP this year as well.... I'll have a look at their stuff.

Thanks for the heads up mucka. Stoned minds think alike :skin_up:

1 person likes this

@Idicanna jones    Get the mandy bought :yep:       The old Sweets SAD fem is another i thoroughly recommend along with the Mohan Ram ... both tried & tested in the garden numerous times and great fast performers.    Very nice end product to boot.      

I have DP Passion #1 on at the mo ,  started great , bushy as hell , relentless bushy plant but not as fast as i would like ,  still 3 wks away at the earliest mate but been solid so far.   

Will keep the updates coming :) 

1 person likes this

I'm sure @SubSpecies ran some SAD last year.....

My remaining hopefuls are also a good 3 weeks away.... Gulp

Bravo on the updates, always look forward to them dude

2 people like this