Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OldFord

This Years Offerings 2022

235 posts in this topic

I better order some more mason jars before @OldFord buys them all lol

Cracking stuff..

3 people like this

Just now, CustardVape said:

I better order some more mason jars before @OldFord buys them all lol

Cracking stuff..

lol     Cheer mate,  yep its been an awesome garden run :yep:   More to come !!   Already been twice to get kilners :)          Burping is taking some time now !!     

3 people like this

The Somme  Commemorative Rose.     Stunning colouration. 

large_003.JPG

5 people like this

19 hours ago, OldFord said:

Already been twice to get kilners :)              

But what a lovely problem to have lol

2 people like this

@OldFord Howdy mate, that's some photo dump, there, and lovely to see, great pics too, zoomed in on some and the detail in the pistils is savage :)

That kinda real dark purple one near the beginning, what one is she, Stunning look'n plants, enjoy :thumsup:

@Oldman2.0     Thank you kindly sir :yep:    Been a really enjoyable grow this year  Wicked colour show  :yep:    For a change 

Pics only done with a shitty iphone  & a decent magnifying glass :)    

The dark purple bud shots are Black Lebanese shots ,  been a delight to grow , a colour sensation and smells i knew knew could poss come from our fine plants :george:  

Highly recommend someone give her a whirl full term under the sun ,  awesome structure and low odour combined with massive bounty !!!   

No idea on effect as shes curing and wont try her til Christmas.    

3 people like this

@OldFord Thanks mate, i was think'n the Black Leb, and if my long lost memory serves me right,

i think we used to get black leb hash back in the day, in London, that sounds delightful, and i like the fact you say low smell,

:yinyang: mate, and thanks for the reply :thumsup:

3 people like this

That Black Leb looks amazing man, who's the breeder again? Would like to have a read about it :)

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Rustybiff said:

That Black Leb looks amazing man, who's the breeder again? Would like to have a read about it :)

Cheers matey ,   the Black Leb was SuperSativaSeedClub but im reading thats now under the Dutch Passion banner ,   poss worth talking to Antonio on here :yep: 

Even the breeder says it dont like the rain but i would love to see how she plays full term outdoors ,  under light dep she was flawless.    

If im lucky & fit enough next year ,  the Black Leb , Apollo Black Cherry and Purple Wreck will all get re runs :george:

2 people like this

Ahh I see, brill, cheers for the info! I may even think about running it inside if it's fit for that, your description has made me intrigued..

I'm sure you will be and I very much hope so as your diaries are a great read, well photographed and all :yep:

2 people like this

this years offerings are looking, fucking fabulous :skin_up:

great work on the grow brother, love all the variety

congrats on a great season, you hit a home run brother :smokin:

sam

2 people like this

@samhigh   Thanks mate :yep:     Been enjoyable runs  ,  good beans & the sun   .... im just there to water them :george:    

I just love the challenge of producing the healthiest ,  cooked out happy plant  :)    Not a care in the world for weight.    

Still more to come mate :yep:

3 people like this

Damn those pictures are sweeeet!

Those buds look tasty and dense as!

Well done there.

3 people like this

Not a care in the world for weight.

quality over quanity, ill take it every time

cant wait to see the rest finish, your making me want to get some flowers kissed by the sun lol

sam

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@samhigh     Outdoor sun kissed green just has that certain something special :george:     

Still got a fair few running ,   Black Lev still going  lol   

Got  3 of  Panik's   testers,    a DP Passion #1's  ,  a nice  Mac & Crack cutting in flower :yep:   quite a few autos   

should be able to do a final colour show for the year :yep:     Sucker for colour mate !

Edited by OldFord
3 people like this