Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TheOneTrueBob

Stems brown, curling upwards leaves.

20 posts in this topic
Just now, TheOneTrueBob said:

I think you mean my pot is huge and my plant is tiny right?

My humidity is 60%

No, I mean those pots are nowhere big enough with plants that size to worry about overwatering. It’s coco, not soil. I put seeds in three gallon pots of straight coco and feed to runoff daily. It’s really tough to overwater coco if you have any clue of what your plant is telling you. Your RH is fine. Awesome you can keep it so high with multiple heaters running. Just start feeding them like coco plants and they’ll be fine.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

40 minutes ago, TheOneTrueBob said:

I have had a huge problem with the plant stretching so I had to lower the light alot, it's currently 10 inches from the top of the plant, this has caused it to stop stretching but has caused the other problem.

I have two 6 inches fans on max, one at the bottom, one at the top, the airflow seems really powerful out the exhaust.

I'm using advanced nutrients, grow, micro, bloom at half suggested dosage.

I have two heaters in there to keep it warm, which kept it around 28c now I have turned one of them off so it's 25c

I don't know if it's taking a long time to respond to the changes I have made or if it's getting worse.

I made the changes 3 days ago but seems like it's getting worse.

Maybe I'm not watering it enough...I am quite worried about overwatering also 

From what I have heard, it's difficult to overwater in coco if you have good drainage. I use fabric pots with soil and even those are resistant to overwatering.

How far away are your lights from the canopy?

Ah you already answered this. What light you got?

Edited by Mesopotamia101

11 minutes ago, Mesopotamia101 said:

From what I have heard, it's difficult to overwater in coco if you have good drainage. I use fabric pots with soil and even those are resistant to overwatering.

How far away are your lights from the canopy?

Ah you already answered this. What light you got?

Generic 450w led light

1 hour ago, TheOneTrueBob said:

Generic 450w led light

I would move the light a bit further up if possible - should help prevent any more heat stress. I think ideal temp is between 20 and 23 celsius for my grow space, I've defo experienced heat stress symptoms at 25C.

Apart from that your plant looks relatively healthy to me

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, TheOneTrueBob said:

Generic 450w led light

accidental double post pls delete

Edited by Mesopotamia101