Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RUFUS HOUND

2nd Stab at Autos - Gelato 41

143 posts in this topic

I didnt realise you had grown G41 before @Killuminati7

I think I had a similar problem - ppfd too high, tried a few buds the other night, buds are larfy.

Its nowhere near ready yet (2 week min) and still better than the blueberry I last grew but lucky if I clear 3 oz dry, more like 2 

2 people like this

Just now, RUFUS HOUND said:

I didnt realise you had grown G41 before @Killuminati7

I think I had a similar problem - ppfd too high, tried a few buds the other night, buds are larfy.

Its nowhere near ready yet (2 week min) and still better than the blueberry I last grew but lucky if I clear 3 oz dry, more like 2 

Just popped another but in 6litre this time

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Killuminati7 said:

That Photone app is awesome tho saved me abit of money and helped me understand dli and it’s only 5quid for the full spectrum led one , highly recommended :yep:

got it mate :yep:

1 person likes this

A few bud pics of the G41 

I've chopped plant 3 early (needs must) and although small, I have 4 or 5, 6 to 8 inch colas off her :thumsup: 

Im going to leave the others in the tent for now, plant 3 maybe has a week, plant 1 is still flowering, so 2 maybe 3 weeks.

large.IMG_20220518_1643181_edited.jpglarge.62853d6c75ccf_G41frost1.jpg

large.62853d7115769_IMG_20220518_164251_1(1)_edited.jpg

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

plant 1 (on the right) was behind the others and has filled out a bit since the lights went up to the roof and I got the dli down to 40 - 42 at plant centres 

in the foreground is my next little grow - a couple of @brock1 SHD X Guerrilla exodus autos

large.tent1.jpg

Nice and sticky :smokin:  large.IMG_20220518_164318_edited.jpg

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
6 people like this

I have the last 2 G41 raised up on blocks to give them approx 600 ppfd / 40 dli 

Left one should be ready end of week but those pistols are still annoyingly white !!! stopped feed, only on water till chop 

Right one, another 2 weeks guestimate but coming on nicely, i will feed her for another week as she needs to put a bit more meat on - I like chunky girls :hippy:

large.628c316fcd98f_G41dli42.jpg

7 people like this

sorry - pistils 

Posted (edited)

just been up to water = 1.5L each 

temps = 28 to 22'C

humidity = 55 to 60%

ppfd = 666 :dev:

DLI = 44

Strange how they look like totally different plants 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

ready for the chop this weekend 

large.628d53d5227e0_g41sday73.jpg

a little longer for this one 

large_this.jpg

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

pic 2  looks like its got my usual mg deficiency - I stopped giving it epsom salts a couple of weeks ago, so figures 

I gave it a 500ml drink of high n2 feed 600ppm with a pinch of epsom salts - which took it up to 800 ish as their a little lime green all over 

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
2 people like this

a few photos with the lights off

large.628e86822998b_IMG_20220524_200941(1)_edited.jpglarge.IMG_20220524_201041_edited.jpg

large.IMG_20220524_201008_edited.jpg

5 people like this

Looking nice man fattening up , I used to get cal or mg when I used to use plant magic nutes like u got, could never figure out how to stop it. until I changed nutes lol  :smokin:

2 people like this

Shame I stunted them with the light as its a lovely smoke but the buds are larfy on the first plant harvested  

This next one due this weekend has much denser, tighter nugs. 

2 people like this

I must check my water report and post it up here - I seem to remember it saying moderately hard which surprised me as I took a tds reading and its only 150ppm 

1 person likes this

@RUFUS HOUND looking good mate! If they were my girls I'd be letting them fatten and crisp up a bit for a couple of weeks more. Depends what effect you're after I suppose. :) 

2 people like this