Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mr.Cade

Migro Aray

Has anyone used these lights? For a 1m square area can anyone recommend anything better? Not sure if the lumatek 450w pro would be more beneficial. Any help welcome. Cheers 

Yeah I'm keen to know, They look brilliant on his videos (as you'd expect), the only thing I don't like about them is the hanging situation, seems to take up a lot of headroom.

2 people like this

I'm just looking at the Aray 8 for my 1m tent, it's less than £500 for the pro version,  nice coverage and not to hot for summer. I was hoping someone here would have used one, and could have  given me a bit of feedback. Tbh my lukatek zeus pro 600w is great, but I wanted to try a new light for this tent, and seeing their YouTube videos made me curious. 

+1 here, i have my eyes set upon a pro 4 array for my drobe it just about fits :cowboy:

The Lumatek Attis is an okay light, but miles away from the quality of their Zeus line.

Don’t quote me on this, but I remember reading that the LED are an older generation than the ones used in the Zeus and have no added red.

The illumination is also not as optimal on 3 x 3 as you would expect a square light to be. 

Migro is one of the good guys in this shit show of a game. Poor guy was the sole reason I pulled the trigger on my Zeus Pro. 

2 hours ago, Renard said:

The Lumatek Attis is an okay light, but miles away from the quality of their Zeus line.

Don’t quote me on this, but I remember reading that the LED are an older generation than the ones used in the Zeus and have no added red.

The illumination is also not as optimal on 3 x 3 as you would expect a square light to be. 

Migro is one of the good guys in this shit show of a game. Poor guy was the sole reason I pulled the trigger on my Zeus Pro. 

So do you have a light from Migro or are you about to get one? 

I would take in Array into consideration if I was to use a 3 x 3. 

Posted (edited)

Yes....I have a few lol 

I also have the old vegging one he did 

:yep:

Edited by zen-ken

@zen-ken Are they any good in flower? Can you recommend them? 

1 person likes this

Depends what you want from flower and HVAC considerations imo

I went for the straight 4K for quality.... only one of them is a pro with the added red cause the site sponsor sold it cheap lol 

:yep:

I'm gonna bite the bullet and go for it, I'll have to do a grow diary and see what performs better my zeus 600w pro or the aray. 

3 people like this