Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mrsmokealot

Suggestions?

Hi guys! Right I'm currently planning my grow I've got a budget of about £1500 could probably stretch that to about £1800 only planning on doing one maybe two grows a year ao ideally I'm looking to get a good yield to cost ratio got enough space for a 5x5 tent I've currently got my eye on the lumatek zeus 600w pro which will set me back about £700-800 now keeping in mind we're still in winter and the fact I'm growing with led i assume I'll need something to keep the temps up? So with my remaining budget can anyone suggest anything for my remaining bits extraction kit pots/pot sizes oscillating fan etc...? It would be great if you could get an all in one led kit but i don't believe even a thing is it? Plenty of hps kits but I've really got my heart set on led... any info would be much appreciated!! 

(i did post this in the grow design forum but it doesn't seem to be very active) 

Edited by Mrsmokealot

@Ledgrowlights-Adam and @ledgrowlights-Craig where doing full kits with everything good quality unlike basically all the other kits you can buy, but they're not listed on the website at the moment, if they'll be back in stock they'll likely be worth the wait. They (like other sponsors) offer a discount for UK420 members as well which is a bonus. 

If I had a good budget like yours I would be buying a gorilla grow tent, ac infinity intake and extractor fans and a swiftair carbon filter. They're all basically as good as it gets from what I've seen/heard/read over the years. Tube heaters and heat matts are the most popular choice, if you're handy with DIY then some underfloor heating could be a good option as well, run them of a thermostatic controller like and Inkbird. Another thing to think about is a dehumidifier, keeping humidity in check late into flower can be a challenge and its pretty crucial ime.

3 people like this

Yeh just PM one of the above sure they will sort you out,I even saw 600w zeus on their page that's like 500 because they changed some parts on it and has scratch on frame or something, I was thinking to get it but they deliver only to UK due brexit :(

As for seeds last nice auto I had is auto blackberry by DP, ordered more and I recommend it.

1 person likes this

I'd your indoors a heat mat with a thermostat controller should be sufficient. You can always run your lights 24/7 aswell if your doing autos. 

1 person likes this

get a decent extraction, like a sytemair rev vector silenced, or like mine a phresh hyperfan v2 silenced. and carboair carbon filter. And a couple of SJ oscillating monkey fans. These long with the led's and a few fabric pots and trays [and ur nutrients n medium] is all I use -  passive intakes (both sides of the tent flaps open both sides) and I have need for more air movement in flower - we all do - so at that time if ur like me you'll need more air movement in that size tent than the 2 fans can provide.

EDIT: oh and the tent as well mines a budbox pro

mystic

Edited by mysticriver
remember the tent