Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

acidmonkey

Veg tent

Hi

thinking about a tent for veg and mother plant?

I haven’t got a lot of money.

And can I use my 5” extractor currently in use in my main tent. Got plenty of acoustic ducting?

many thanks Aciiiidmonkey.

1 person likes this

I've seen people vegging in a cardboard box with some cfls and a pc fan for extraction, so you don't need a lot of money or space. You could link your veg space to the big tents intake so you only need one fan but it can cause some issues because you generally want your veg space at a higher humidity than the flowering space. 

On 10/01/2022 at 9:56 PM, fatboy77 said:

large.IMG_20220110_211814.jpglarge.IMG_20220110_211841.jpg

This isn't suitable for everyone, so only adopt if you feel it's safe for you.  I don't use a veg tent most of the time for small plants. 

I live in a terraced house in a busy city, this hasn't caused me any issues in ten years. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, acidmonkey said:

Hi

thinking about a tent for veg and mother plant?

my veg space is on top of my flower space, i have an extractor filter placed in the flower room and extractor fan in veg room, with a Y connector and another filter (in veg room) the one extractor will pull air from both spaces.. :stoned:  it’s passive too, so no intake fan’s

I have a small cupboard for mums, clones, seedlings and veg up to 1L then another space for veg up to 6L max.

The cupboard is stealthy so I can keep mums even if I shut down everything else.

I could run the flowering room constantly putting in fully vegged 6L plants but itd be too hectic for me so I veg 4 into 18L at a time then flip.

1 hour ago, inceywinceyspider said:

I have a small cupboard for mums, clones, seedlings and veg up to 1L then another space for veg up to 6L max.

The cupboard is stealthy so I can keep mums even if I shut down everything else.

I could run the flowering room constantly putting in fully vegged 6L plants but itd be too hectic for me so I veg 4 into 18L at a time then flip.

sorry, it’s before my first cup of tea, so my brain isn’t working.  Do you mean you put four plants together in one 18 litre pot or am I being humiliatingly dense?

Edited by Stig_Baasvik
Stupidity
1 person likes this

4 plants one in each pot. So I veg up 4 plants to root out 3 or 6 litre pots then repot up to 4x 18L pots for finals that I root out in the flowering area. 

1 person likes this