Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
C22

co2 bag

just wondering if anyone has used the co2 bags in their growrooms ?? 

1 hour ago, C22 said:

just wondering if anyone has used the co2 bags in their growrooms ?? 

Don't waste your time or money bud...:no:...they do nothing...

4 people like this

brilliant, i didnt think they would really but thought id make sure lol 

1 person likes this

Hi @stu914, would it make any difference if fan speed was dropped right down and several co2 bags were hung around tent? Seemed like a possible cheaper alternative to the big boy closed co2 system things, I'm  2 days away from ordering a co2 meter and a handful of the co2 bags phew:)

2 people like this

Hi bud,

Even with the fan turned down co2 is extracted out of the room before the plants can use it.

Plants get plenty of co2 from the atmosphere so the best method is to have good ventilation which, along with a decent filter,

will bring more than enough co2 in and take care of the smells as well.

Get your room temps and humidity on point and the plants will love you for it, providing all their other needs are met,

no need to try and supplement co2.

With closed loops other perameters also have to change, another can of worms to deal with, save your cash and sub some seeds from the site instead.default_thumbsup.gif

Good Luck...default_oldtoker.gif

Edited by stu914
tidy

Thanks for the advice @stu914,I've stuck with same methods for years with ok results, recently found uk420 and it's blown my mind, I want everything please and please could I have it now please kinda thing, I'm sure you would've been there, I wondered if the bags were worth a try but would seem not, thank you that's a few quid saved and means I'll be getting that Bluetooth light meter a bit sooner :)

1 person likes this