Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Woozy

Dimensions of 13L ram humidifier

I’ve got a fairly small space but finding my 5L humidifier runs out from time to time, I’ve looked all over the internet and nowhere tells you the dimensions of the 13L version. Hoping someone on here has it and doesn’t mind giving it a quick measure for me so I know wether it’ll fit or not, thanks in advance!

time to time? lazy sod lol

i use a 3.5ltr hot humidifier on setting 1/2 and fill it once a day in a small cupboard 1x1x1.25m max running at 18 hours

this humidifier will work well in a 1.2x1.2 tent also over the same time scale

how long do you need it to run without refill ?

8 minutes ago, ratdog said:

time to time? lazy sod lol

i use a 3.5ltr hot humidifier on setting 1/2 and fill it once a day in a small cupboard 1x1x1.25m max running at 18 hours

this humidifier will work well in a 1.2x1.2 tent also over the same time scale

how long do you need it to run without refill ?

Just got mine setup to adjust so it’s at the correct VPD all the time and it’s got through 5L in a little over 24 hours probably because it’s constantly adjusting the humidity. Would be good if I could run it for 2-3 days without needing to fill it up as sometimes I’m away.

1 person likes this