Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Slippy One

Anyone using a water bong with their dry herb vapes?

18 posts in this topic
56 minutes ago, Openairbud said:

Nice mate! I need a mighty bong adapter next.. have you dirtied the honey comb up yet though?? If so how have you cleaned it?? 

Yep, vape dirty not smoke dirty. Just poured in the salt and 100ml of iso 99% ans shake for a minute with fingers over the holes. Clean as new after rinsing. Def get the silicone adapter, not cheap at £30 but impossible to damage the vapes like glass can.. 

Cooling vape through water is next level medicating. Absolutely love it, less coughing to. lol 

2 people like this

Been wanting to try this for a while. Happy to read you got good results! 

1 person likes this

On 22/01/2022 at 10:43 PM, Slippy One said:

So I bought the Delta 3D Studios silicone adapter to use the Mighty & Crafty Plus alongside The Honey bong from site sponsor @vapefiend. No more cleaning those cooling units, just a bit of iso and salt every week and that's it! Nice to cool the vape down, and save time cleaning. Not really portable but I don't use outside the house anyway.. :yep:

Yeah I picked up a Honey recently plus a Flowermate adapter. I've been vaping at higher temperatures these past few months and starting to feel a bit of irritation at the back of the throat. A bubbler is the perfect solution - cools the vapour beautifully. I also got the glass adapter for Dynavap but haven't tried that yet.

Might just get a silicone "travel bubbler" before the summer, keep the glass at home...

1 person likes this