Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lubdub

What autos have you grown recently?

Seems like autoflowers have significantly improved over the past few years and perhaps even attitudes are changing towards them.

With more and more people picking up growing I can see why autos have exploded in popularity, they're more approachable to the novice grower I reckon.

There used to be limited options just 5-6 years ago when going through auto catalogs, much different to today.

So what autoflowers have you grown in the past couple of years that are worth a mention?

1 person likes this

I haven't personally grown many autos. Had a WW from dinafem a few years back that yielded well outdoors and was a heavy hitter too.

This is a Strawnanna from Fastbuds in my current grow.

She's recovering from overwatering.

Buds are way bigger than her sis, popped at the same time.

Got 1 seed left of this strain may pop it again to try do it justice..

large.IMG-3569.jpeg

large.IMG-3570.jpeg

Edited by Lubdub
1 person likes this

This was the last creme caramel I grew by sweet seeds. Of all the autos I have done this was the biggest and had some unique flavour.

large.IMG_20201126_203825_compress85.jpg

Also finished a runtz XL by sweet seeds about a month ago that had a very nice flavour. 

Sweet seeds geleto was fairly strong too for a auto but flavour not so memorable as these above two 

3 people like this

I regularly run Sweet Seeds offerings outdoors and have great results , in particular S.A.D & Cream Mandarine being firm favs for full flavour, hardy uniform plants and great flavour & effect.

U also love RGSC Auro Gelator for its awesome mouth watering flavour and effect :yep:

Pics from various years autos in my gallery

3 people like this

Try get your hands on some Mephisto genetics seeds and you will be seriously impressed

3 people like this

1 hour ago, dantheman8 said:

Try get your hands on some Mephisto genetics seeds and you will be seriously impressed

Usually a photo man but gotta agree there good breeders with good products. Another drop soon the sour livers was nice 

1 person likes this

@Jack? @OldFord

I'd like to grow something out from Sweet Seeds. That Red Gorilla Girl XL looks absolutely delicious..

Them and Dutch Passion seem to have very decent reputations. A lot of mixed reviews from other auto breeders.

@dantheman8

Yeh mate some Mephisto beans would be great but can never seem to get any. I'm in south EU and they don't ship here. So that's that lol.

For my next grow I've planned some Auto Mazar and maybe my last bean of the strawnanna.

Seen some nice things on here from the Mazar :smokin:

My personal faves are Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine, and Blackjack Autos. Very tasty and decent kick to them. Done their Gelato and Cream Caramel also, not as nice the above 2 for me at least. Dinafems Blue Kush Auto was lovely, but doubt you'll get hold of them anymore.

2 people like this

I have had a good hit rate of quality and size with Dutch Passion seeds - their Mazar is a monster and their GlueberryOG certainly hits the spot 

take care 

1 person likes this

I grew one of the red family from sweet seeds (red poison) and the buds were real airy. Apparently it can be that way with the red strains. All the other plants in the tent were decent buds so wasn't down to environment etc 

1 person likes this

Of all that I've done ss creme madarin and the dp glueberry were the two stand outs. 

2 people like this

Sweet Tooth autos outside last year and Royal Dwarfs indoor this spring.

The best of the Sweet Tooths was absolutely delicious in a sultry kind of way.  I was sad to see the last of it.

The Royal Dwarfs though, a great surprise.  A lovely skunky aromatic bunch, with surprising thwack considering their moderate THC.

2 people like this

Got auto blackberry ATM,like 25 of them.

Purple pheno looks nice but green streachy  pheno looks like cabbage for now, I think autos should get with a msg ,like we have 2 phenos here is how to spot them and don't forget to bin the stretchy ones(in this case).

Might be wrong but that green pheno is smelling like white widow aka cabbage lol

1 person likes this

@Openairbud

Sad about that, we're short of reputable breeders as it is, hopefully the list doesn't get smaller :unsure:

@Jack?

I've seem someone on youtube grow that strain out, turned into a tiny thing barely anything on it, compared to his other 5 belters in the tent.. So yeah something definitely there about those red strains. I reckon though you if you get a winner pheno you'd be over the moon!

@MidgeSmith

Grew autos outside with varying results.. Was a very hot summer and they all pretty much got stunted, but had a good a couple of good finishers. Tricky things outdoors if the temps are extreme..

@Herbal Kint

if the cabbage gets you high... lol

1 person likes this

getting good smoke and excellent yields from Runtz auto fro' Barneys Farm

also Stardawg auto from fastbuds

mystic

2 people like this