Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Canna Denfour20

60x60x140, 90W 1 or 2 plants

24 posts in this topic
15 hours ago, Canna Denfour20 said:

Eco life compost with biochar from indoors organics

 

  If your using living soil in pots smaller than 20-25L you will definitely struggle to keep them fed and maintain a balance through flower, so if you decide to go that way have some sort of liquid feed for back up when the time comes.

 

I've been messing around with organic soil in small pots in small spaces for about a year now and I'm just about getting to grips with it all. Check out my Diaries in my signature, there should be some useful info for you, mostly a lot of what not to dos lol

Edited by MindSoup
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post


3 hours ago, Military Grade said:

3 Gallons :yep:

Thanks mate

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, MindSoup said:

 

  If your using living soil in pots smaller than 20-25L you will definitely struggle to keep them fed and maintain a balance through flower, so if you decide to go that way have some sort of liquid feed for back up when the time comes.

 

I've been messing around with organic soil in small pots in small spaces for about a year now and I'm just about getting to grips with it all. Check out my Diaries in my signature, there should be some useful info for you, mostly a lot of what not to dos lol

Thanks for answering, mate.

 

Yeah, I follow you and your diaries as I am going the same route. 

 

I got some dry amendments from eco thrive and Intense Nutrients again following your diaries THANK YOU!

 

I am watching some videos on shittube with organic grows using livingsoils (if you interested just giggle livingsoils dry amendments) and apparently they much better than eco thrive. I want to do run with eco thrive and livingsoils to compare and keep intense Nutrients for flower in case of deficiencies.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I have heard of Living soils, they seem to get good reviews, there's a few out there, Dr forest, Elixir Soil Improver etc. I've used a Biotab in my current pot noodle grow and it's been brilliant, cost about 1.80 each but you only need one for every 5L of soil and apparently they last upto 3 months. Could be perfect for small pots. They have a whole range of other bits and bobs as well like beneficials etc. Of course there are many ways to grow organically for a lot less money, but I do like the convenience of these "indoor organics" products, everything in one tub at good ratios, it makes it a lot more approachable for people as well. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, MindSoup said:

I have heard of Living soils, they seem to get good reviews, there's a few out there, Dr forest, Elixir Soil Improver etc. I've used a Biotab in my current pot noodle grow and it's been brilliant, cost about 1.80 each but you only need one for every 5L of soil and apparently they last upto 3 months. Could be perfect for small pots. They have a whole range of other bits and bobs as well like beneficials etc. Of course there are many ways to grow organically for a lot less money, but I do like the convenience of these "indoor organics" products, everything in one tub at good ratios, it makes it a lot more approachable for people as well. 

Thanks, mate.

 

Yeah I've seen your secret pot noodle weapon in competition. Sweet Zombie 

 

Just found biotabs info and book online. Seems to me it's a really cool product.

 

I am looking more into dry amendments after Canuck's grows on Shittube. Top dress and just water ....

 

There are so many choices in these days which makes it harder to choose :wassnnme:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I think they're all much and the same really, slightly different ingredients but same results and they all their own set of unnecessary add ons.

 

E2A Elixir is actually pretty cheap and a bit less gimmicky, I think I'll probably start buying that once the Life Cycle runs out. 

Edited by MindSoup
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

I think they're all much and the same really, slightly different ingredients but same results and they all their own set of unnecessary add ons.

 

E2A Elixir is actually pretty cheap and a bit less gimmicky, I think I'll probably start buying that once the Life Cycle runs out. 

Thanks, mate!

 

Will check them and SEARCH here on forum what, how and when to use. 

Edited by Canna Denfour20

Share this post


Link to post

@Canna Denfour20

 

How many of the super greenlab boards are you running mate?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@acidshiva

I run 6 boards, mate in Eket IKEA cabinet. 15W each board 90W in total. Decided to try in bigger tent 

Edited by Canna Denfour20
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now